Attack On European Central Bank Draghi By Woman Activist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Esa mujer en la foto atacando el capo EU es una conchuda!

If you keep progressing at this rate we'll eventually all will chip in to pay you a ticket to Buenos Aires, lodge you, and allow you to walk around San Telmo trying out your Argentino Castellano in public (wearing a go pro).

If you keep progressing at this rate we'll eventually all will chip in to pay you a ticket to Buenos Aires, lodge you, and allow you to walk around San Telmo trying out your Argentino Castellano in public (wearing a go pro).
Matt84, are you still interested being invited to having a Argento~Japonaise dinner at the Nipponese-Inn surrounded by
such cute and succulent Nipponese Kawaii "mujeres" ? If, yes, no me patee mi pelota, si sigues de mal criado, no te invito!

A woman activist with a T-shirt that read Dick-Tatorship attacked ECB President Draghi during a conference, in Brussels.

Armed with a purse, stiletto shoes and low cut jeans revealing a black thong .

http://www.infobae.c...el-bce-bruselas

0012475706.jpg
Here is youtube video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WOUtzBqU9Gg

If, yes, no me patee mi pelota, si sigues de mal criado, no te invito!

I'm not rompiendote la(s) bola(s)*, The Simpsons gave me the impression that's what Japanese Game Shows are all about

*i should say no te estoy cachando (jodiendo) but you correctly begged me "no me rompas las bolas" . the rompas in that SPECIFIC sentence is a very queer exception in Rioplatense Spanish as the accent can perfectly be either on the first syllable (R'OMpas) as well as on the second (romPA'S) and still sound perfectly portenio. (the first pronunciation is not seen as a criollismo (as proper spanish) but rather as a sign of exasperation).
ALWAYS Accentuating the second syllable in such verb conjugations is what makes the Rioplatense Spanish sound so different from normal Spanish.
Apparently it sounds incredibly offensive to non Rio de la Plata native Spanish speakers because it sounds to them as if they are being given an order.
This is in part because of the absence of an auxiliary verb such as "could". Argentines (rioplatenses ) say "No me jodas" while other Spanish speaking people would say "puedes no joderme?" even if meant and uttered in an authoritarian tone.

I'm not rompiendote la(s) bola(s)*, The Simpsons gave me the impression that's what Japanese Game Shows are all about

*i should say no te estoy cachando (jodiendo) but you correctly begged me "no me rompas las bolas" . the rompas in that SPECIFIC sentence is a very queer exception in Rioplatense Spanish as the accent can perfectly be either on the first syllable (R'OMpas) as well as on the second (romPA'S) and still sound perfectly portenio. (the first pronunciation is not seen as a criollismo (as proper spanish) but rather as a sign of exasperation).
ALWAYS Accentuating the second syllable in such verb conjugations is what makes the Rioplatense Spanish sound so different from normal Spanish.
Apparently it sounds incredibly offensive to non Rio de la Plata native Spanish speakers because it sounds to them as if they are being given an order.
This is in part because of the absence of an auxiliary verb such as "could". Argentines (rioplatenses ) say "No me jodas" while other Spanish speaking people would say "puedes no joderme?" even if meant and uttered in an authoritarian tone.

I've never heard anyone say "No me jodás" or "No me rompás..."

Don't they do this with the affirmative plural commands, i.e. Haganmé (instead of Háganme) or Jodansé (instead Jódanse)?

I think we are confusing the second singular present form with the second singular imperative form. The imperative form is used to give an order, e.g. "¡Vení acá!" (I am ordering Serafina to come here) is different than "Serafina, venís acá que te doy de comer" (I am simply telling her to come here).

So "no me hinche las pelotas!" (I am ordering you to stop busting my balls) but "no me hinches las pelotas, me molesta" (I am just telling you it annoys me)

Interesting comments on Ball Busting , perhaps it deserves a separate thread... :D "The Use of the Imperative Tense in the Porteño Slang" .... Thanks :wub:

Guys its not that hard.

2nd person imperative is

2nd person indicative minus the "s" for affirmative statements and 2nd person subjunctive for negative statementse

For example,

Serafina callate la boca y no vuelvas a hablar hasta que aprendas a hacerlo con un poco mas de inteligencia

I written, "Patee" mi ..However.
"puedes no joderme, sound too suave for me. If I be using the "joder" word, would say: No me jodas, and adding the "carajo" at the end. On the Romper, how about roooling the "R"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back