Attacked in a "posh" bar called Mute in Las Canitas

A. I'm sorry for your misfortune.
B. There's certainly more to this story than just your side of it.
C. If you wanted to celebrate the end of a good good month there must be some good reasons to be happy living here. Life has its ups and downs, you just got the latest memo.
D. Take your opinions of what we are and what we deserve and shove them up your a$$. My opinion.
E. I'm trully sorry for your misfortune.

I'm really sorry to hear that you were attacked and hope that you are ok, but I have to say that I have seen a ton of bar fights in the US too with alcohol usually being the contributing factor. Unfortunately, the police would probably try to do a bit more there than they did in your case.

LostinBA said:
The fact is that they deserve everything they get and I hope they fuc*ing torture each other to death. As a country, they fuc*ng deserve to be thrown alive out of airplanes each and every one.

Sorry, whatever sympathy I might have felt for you went right out the window when I read this.

What about the bar legal responsibility what actions have you taken?

Rich One said:
What about the bar legal responsibility what actions have you taken?

Do they have a legal liability in this case? Anyway, I'm not the sort of person to sue.

LostinBA said:
You're absolutely right. That was written in a rage and I absolutely don't mean it. I was just too angry and chose the cruelest thing I could say...

And you succeeded!

It's understandable that you were in a rage. I would've been too. And I very much hope you're on the mend.

LostInBA, man, I'm sorry to hear what happened. People everywhere can be sh*ts.

I understand your rage at the moment. Enough things happen on a daily basis here that sometimes, when something really bad happens, it makes all that crap come out at once, like a mental catharsis.

I waited a day to post my experience about my wreck and cold-cocking earlier in the year - I was so angry at the man, his son, and Argentina in general at that moment. I probably would have gone ahead and written something nasty as well - but I actually couldn't see very well when I got back to the apartment and spent most of the rest of the day in the hospital, so my "timeout" was somewhat forced on me. Heh.

Dude, I hope you're alright.

LostinBA said:
I've never met a ruder, more horrible society than they create for themselves each and everyday....I've never seen a more cowardly people than they ....

In which other countries/cultures have you lived to merit the comparison?

Back