Attempted Home Invasion

Sorry to read this. My adivce, they should definitely go and stay in a hotel until you are back home.

AlfajorEfi, do not count on getting a CCWL in Argentina. It ain't happening. Blue cards are extremly rare.
Green cards (Registered Gun Owner Cards) are not so difficult. Must have DNI, a regular income, basic safety trainning, some health certificates and pass a couple of tests an you're in.

Its being taken care of ;)

So sorry to read about this Kurt. I hope there is someone they can stay with or someone that can stay with them until you get back to give them peace of mind.

I never had any desire to live outside of Buenos Aires. I have many friends that lived outside of the Capital and had their homes robbed but I just felt living in a condo in the city was relatively safe.

You will LOVE being back in the USA, especially having kids. It was one of my main motivations of moving back to the USA and don't regret it for a second. It's great not to have to worry about the things going on in Argentina.

Sorry for your family Kurt.

Indeed dogs are the best options.
I got nearly 400 lbs of dogs now (reached temporarly 7...) + I feed two in front of my house (I know their way of barking).

Result: I even sleep with my house unlocked.

My garden is a bit like Hotel California, you can check-in anytime you like but...

Many of your posts on here are very anti Argentina. You put out negative energy and that's what you get in return.

Back