Australia Day

Ok...one of us is going to have to organise it I suppose....so... I don't mind volunteering. Any suggestions on time? How about we have a vote maybe..who goes for a 2pm, or 3pm, 4pm, 5pm start? Democratically speaking, let the people decide. :)

I'm just going to coordinate in the best way I can..any suggestions whatsoever please put them forward & everyone can vote on it. PM me if you need to.

Muchas gracias.

Regarding Australia Day Tue 26th.... I'm volunteering to host the event at my house in Palermo .... I used to live in Sydney and have a soft spot for Aussies. Got air conditioning, patio, mingle room, AND a parilla.

How about 7pm onwards?

Please BYO 'meat & grog' plus a big Esky if possible, see pic.

Any takers?

Private message me for my address and rsvp

Attachments

• Aussie mobile esky.jpg
    Aussie mobile esky.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 10
Thanks Victoria,

Hi Everyone, waddayareckon?
I've been to Victoria's place a few times & it's really nice there.
BYO music, grog & tucker (Shrimps, sausages, meat, etc).

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET VEGEMITE???

Cheers,

Ricardo.

mmmm coopers green...

victoria that sounds great. i'm a long-time lurker but it feels like it's time to meet some of you guys! is it ok to bring non-australian other halves?

Pez:
"I can bring the vegemite. I have a secret stash for special occasions."

I'm your friend!!
No..seriously...how nice it would be to taste vegemite just one more time.

Thanks so much for offering.

R.

Yes, all are welcome.

As far as Vegemite, bring it on! I have no toaster for bread but we can toast bread on sticks (or long forks) in the parilla! Or I can toast in my oven. What's the best bread for Vegemite?

Heyo,

Thanks Victoria for the open invite, that's really nice of you!

I was wondering if anyone would be up for afternoon drinks at a pub / park earlier on in the afternoon as well before Victoria's?

Cheers!

Well as someone who just arrived in BsAs this morning and is in desperate need of some contacts, this sounds positively brilliant. I confess I'm about as Australian as baseball but I'll make up for my lack of culture with plenty of enthusiasm. Assuming I don't get lost and end up in Uruguay on the way over, that is. :) Now if only I knew where to find a grocery store...

Back