IMAX in Vincente Lopez, at least I assume so. I'm unaware of any other 3D venue in the city.

I'm thinking about going Sunday... anyone interested? Later showing since my birthday party is the night before. (First humid birthday of my life!)

im going wens to the 3d imax. the pix were only 25 pesos each!

I went to see it on opening day at Palermo 10 (by Alto Palermo) in 3D. There are several theaters in BsAs where you can see it in 3D

Story is predictable, dialogue is not particularly well-written but for me, cinematography was absolutely breath-taking. I want to see it again on IMAX & 3D.

can someone tell me the showtimes that are available for Sunday (w/3D in english)

Cinemark 10 Palermo

Hoyts General Cinema Abasto

im about to lose it

thanks

EliA said:
IMAX in Vincente Lopez, at least I assume so. I'm unaware of any other 3D venue in the city.

I'm thinking about going Sunday... anyone interested? Later showing since my birthday party is the night before. (First humid birthday of my life!)

There is an IMAX in Recoleta? While on the topic, I really want to see this movie on IMAX. Where are the IMAX theaters in BsAs? I know there are plenty of 3D showings in just about every other theater, but I want the "IMAX A 3D Experience" showing.

Gonzo said:
There is an IMAX in Recoleta? While on the topic, I really want to see this movie on IMAX. Where are the IMAX theaters in BsAs? I know there are plenty of 3D showings in just about every other theater, but I want the "IMAX A 3D Experience" showing.

Not sure, but this was the only 3D IMAX we found in the area
Esteban Echeverría 3750 - Center Norte, B1605DT Vicente López

you can buy the tix online here-
http://www.movietickets.com/house_detail.asp?house_id=11027&rdate=1%2F3%2F2010

IMHO this move is only worth seeing in 3D.

Back