Axel Kicillof Needs A Pr Rep

John1017

Registered
Politics and economy aside, this guy drives me crazy. He is representing Argentina and Argentina's money and he can't comb his hair or put on a tie?

Maybe he is the perfect metaphor for Argentinas financial state.

They say dress for the job you want not for the job you have but he looks like he dresses to get fired and to be a bum, dress like a bum, be a bum.
Is it just me or does anyone else share my opinion on Axel Kicillof?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 43
of course a tie doesnt make a person more honest or capable but I agree
the position of minister of economy demands thats he wears a tie to certain functions
this is no the islamic republic of iran where ties a no no!

Politics and economy aside, this guy drives me crazy. He is representing Argentina and Argentina's money and he can't comb his hair or put on a tie?

Maybe he is the perfect metaphor for Argentinas financial state.

They say dress for the job you want not for the job you have but he looks like he dresses to get fired and to be a bum, dress like a bum, be a bum.
Is it just me or does anyone else share my opinion on Axel Kicillof?

He simply looks like a professor at UBA, which is probably more suited to his abilities.

Of course it's not important, just an observation, but I think in international business and finance if you want to be taken seriously you have to look serious. It might not seriously affect negotiations but it wouldn't hurt to look the part. If I was Supreme Court judge I wouldn't take Axel Kicillof serious at all.

cesnik(ajo and knoblauch) in czech is probably right!
so why isnt here there better yet a community college somewhere in oklahoma!

I'm surprised he had to borrow his daughters laptop!

5JRB4n4.jpg

5Fv2cOJ.jpg

:lol:

About Ejcot's pic above (not quoting for space considerations), what has become the tie?

A kind of uniform you can customize to show off your individuality.

Those butterflies make a beautiful tie.

I prefer politicians who know the price of bread, the price of a subway ticket, etc. (Make the test with the ones in your country = a big percentage will fail). Kiciloff is like Mujica, but let's wait to see his feet.

Back