• USA

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other (Americas)

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Other (Europe)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (I don't give a ****)

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Other (Some impossibility, like Honduras or France)

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Who's going to win it: I voted for Germany. I think they have the most balanced team. Bayern losing to Real Madrid is not a good sign though. But, no way it's another all European final for the third time in a row, and now in southamerican soil. The final's going to be Germany - Chile/Colombia.

NTs I root for: Obviously Argentina but they don't have much chance, out in quarter finals, again. Then its the Netherlands, they have great football history and deserve a world cup, but don't have much chance either. Colombia would be nice too.

NTs I pray don't win (in order): Spain, England, Brazil, Chile, Italy, Uruguay.

Would be fun/hilarious if they win: US, some African team.

NTs I don't care for: Asian countries.

Think it will be a Brazil v Argentina final, and Coutinho (all 1.7m of him) will score the winner for Brazil with a hand of god style goal.

The Argentine barras are likely to be the difference-maker.

There will be enough disturbances with the Brazilian protesters, Boca barras won't be missed.

This is the world cup though, you only get the middle and upper classes going to the games as theyre the only ones who can afford the tickets.

Wrong. They're the people the Camporistas send to represent the best of Argentina: http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Global-News/2010/0607/World-Cup-2010-South-Africa-deports-Argentina-s-barra-brava-hooligans. What are the chances that Brazil will deal with them the same way the South Africans did? http://en.mercopress.com/2014/04/17/argentina-court-prevents-supplying-brazil-with-football-hooligans-intelligence

I m reading a book called "the fix" from canadian journalist and sociologist Declan Hill (it was his thesis at Oxford university). Basically he says that every single match es fixed, because of the gambling in south east Asia. I believe that football does not show transparency, it is hard to believe that a 20 year old guy' who comes from a poor family from a poor country has more power than Blatter or Platini or any other bussiness and mafious men that manage and govern todays football.
So I would say this WC is forArg not because is my country but because is our turn un corrupted WCs. And the next one in Russia is for Germany.

I m reading a book called "the fix" from canadian journalist and sociologist Declan Hill (it was his thesis at Oxford university). Basically he says that every single match es fixed, because of the gambling in south east Asia. I believe that football does not show transparency, it is hard to believe that a 20 year old guy' who comes from a poor family from a poor country has more power than Blatter or Platini or any other bussiness and mafious men that manage and govern todays football.
So I would say this WC is forArg not because is my country but because is our turn un corrupted WCs. And the next one in Russia is for Germany.
736 players involved plus officials,differents institutions involved; If it really is all a fix I must give credit to those that make it happen.I mean to be able to fix an event of such magnitude, I cannot supress my buldging admiration at the mere possibility such a feat.

Back