• USA

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other (Americas)

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Other (Europe)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (I don't give a ****)

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Other (Some impossibility, like Honduras or France)

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Fixing small parts like the group lottery or a single game (hello Argentina 1978 :D) is possible, but I doubt its realistic to fix the whole world cup. There is a reason that the Asian betting mafia is mostly targeting the lower leagues instead of the premier leagues, which have a way larger betting market...

I love the US jersey :p

1104-MaillotUS.jpg

I'm predicting it. Cristiano Ronaldo will be a big dud.

Ba Expats Bold World Cup Predictions

Cannot believe Carlos Tevez did not make the AR roster. Believe he would be a catalyst for the team. Not a chance in hell Argentina will make it to the final.
THANK-YOU Sabella!

http://tvnz.co.nz/football-news/tevez-overlooked-argentina-s-world-cup-squad-5971625

No great surprise to be honest.

Tevez hasnt played for some time in the national team . He was a vociferous supporter of the last Coach , the one and only Diego Maradona

I`m sorry but did they really take Franco di Santo in place of Tevez?? As a Chelsea fan I can only say about his time at the club, 10 points for trying , nul points for goals scoring.

Have no expertise of the game but when I watch Argentina play, teamwork seems to be absent. Everyone just kind of stands around waiting for an opportunity instead of creating opportunities. In my view, Tevez plays with passion and his heart is in the game and it is contagious. Love the guy, true character:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/golf/article-2177163/Carlos-Tevez-caddies-The-Open.html

Back