• USA

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other (Americas)

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Other (Europe)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (I don't give a ****)

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Other (Some impossibility, like Honduras or France)

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Here are my obviously highly biased predictions:
x20XZvy.png
Where is this schedule from? I cant seem to find a proper readable one.

Germany is strong but overrated. The USA has no shot of advancing. Spain will do well, Argentina will do well, but whoever beats Brazil will win. I hope it's Argentina so we can all celebrate like crazy.

I disagree with everything except the last part: Germany has reached the finals so many times and Brazil too (and Germany is chasing for a title since +10 years with an interesting generation... Add to that the legendary discipline and you have a very strong candidate). USA do better each WC + they have players in the major european League... Spain is on the decline for me but they'll be strong contenders indeed. Regarding Argentina, Messi has never done really great for the team (he's one of the best players ever though, technically + speed speaking), Argentina is an underdog like France. Whoever beats Brazil will win: plainly agree!

Belgium might surprise a few by going far. Colombia is out.

As for France, there's no Zidane anymore, but it's the last WC for Ribery (and he's a close friend with Benzema and a few others=players bad for the team spirit have been sacked). France could surprise too (young team, finally!), anyway the focus is the Euro 2016.

And let's not forget the Netherlands too btw... I know less about the SA teams but some of them are likely dangerous too (+ the motivation playing in SA)

I can't believe so many people like Tevez. I hate that guy. El jugador del pueblo las pelotas. Good he's out. The only reason I wanted him to be called was to have no excuses regarding him when we get kicked out of the cup in quarter finals.

Back