• USA

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other (Americas)

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Other (Europe)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (I don't give a ****)

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Other (Some impossibility, like Honduras or France)

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Without Hello Kitty, you don't stand a chance! We are more curious to see Japan's fans than their game(s).

hello-kitty-mesium-size-plush-doll-18cm-samurai-blue-01.jpg

Hmm, just noticed that this poll doesn't even mention Japan >!? WTF, we ended up as best 8th the last time around, or was it 16th.!? But anyways. So not mentioning least Japan in this poll from Asia is worth mentioning. We are going trying besting last World cup score !

Hybrid-san was just talking about Asian racism and neither Japan nor Korea is mentioned in this poll. Not even Asia nor Africa is offered as an option (although Americas and Europe is). Do I detect a hint of white centric racism in this poll.

And I thought I was the King of Political Incorrectness....
Hmm, just noticed that this poll doesn't even mention Japan >!? WTF, we ended up as best 8th the last time around, or was it 16th.!? But anyways. So not mentioning least Japan in this poll from Asia is worth mentioning. We are going trying besting last World cup score !

I did offer an option for Africa and Asia... and France...

• Other (Some impossibility, like Honduras or France) (1 votes [2.44%])

So who's my Belgium pal?

I'm rooting for Belgium and Uruguay (the better half wouldn't have it any other way)

I'll join you with Uruguay. Non European team that might win. I'd bet ANYTHING that it won't be a European.

Who would I like to see win it, simple that's Argentina. Who do I think will win it, that again is simple....I dunno! In the words of the late Jimmy Greaves...."football's a funny old game"!

The world cup always throws up surprises and my dark horse is Bosnia-Herzegovina. According to the football tragics I speak too they are one of the most attractive attacking teams in the competition. Personally I'd love to see an all South American final with Argentina the victors.

More so than anything I'm just looking forward to a festival of football played in the continent where they play the game so beautifully, all be it I'll have to get up at silly o'clock to catch the matches for the next few weeks! Only 5 more sleeps to go.

Back