• USA

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other (Americas)

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Other (Europe)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (I don't give a ****)

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Other (Some impossibility, like Honduras or France)

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Palacio needs to show more, very disappointed so far in his contributions and that header was terrible.

Argentina has pretty good team, too. I think they are getting underestimated in the media. Probably they prefer it that way. They deserved to win against Holland as they played better. They had a goal nullified that was clearly not offsides and had a lot more chances to score. Holland is a great team but they couldn't do anything against that aggressive midfield. I expect a high level of soccer on Sunday and a very competitive game. Something tells me that Argentina will get at least a goal or two against the lumbering German defenders. Then it will be a matter of if Germany can get goals too.

No they didnt, and no they didnt. It wasnt offside, it was actually not inside the goal, which is kind of a requirement to score. And id say the teams were pretty 50/50, with in parts of the game Argentina playing better and Holland in other parts. Holland couldnt win, but neither could Argentina, hence the 0-0 at the end.

A very astute observation there Lamb.
It was certainly game of two halves or to quote Brian Clough:
'Rome wasn't built in a day but I wasn't on that particular job.'

A very astute observation there Lamb.
It was certainly game of two halves or to quote Brian Clough:
'Rome wasn't built in a day but I wasn't on that particular job.'

Sorry for stating the most obvious of obvious things, but the day after i was hearing all these argentineans on the radio going on about how they were better, and Holland was cheating etc. It really made me wonder if theyd seen the same game.

10446509_10204268752620305_8976673777304134553_n.jpg

because they have to make futbol believable. And a poor country like Argentina winning is in fact making legitimacy, is the message that anyone can win (while the case is that Arg is like a founder partner of football).
If the US win the next wordl cup, I know an important number of persons who would not believe in football anymore. Me, for instance.

Well, it is so fixed that Brazil is at the final, right?

Back