• USA

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other (Americas)

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Other (Europe)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (I don't give a ****)

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Other (Some impossibility, like Honduras or France)

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
[font=Helvetica Neue'][background=rgb(245, 248, 250)]Only 3 teams have conceded more than 12 goals in World Cup history: [/background][/font]

[font=Helvetica Neue'][background=rgb(245, 248, 250)]Saudi Arabia, North Korea and… Brazil.[/background][/font]

And the timing for such a tragic event could not have been better.

Which is not a statistic I would ever have believed before this World Cup.

I hear that CFK will only receive the Argentine team if they win...

Bloody disgrace....

Which is not a statistic I would ever have believed before this World Cup.

I don't think anyone would.

At any rate, that are ills that come for good. This was a world cup from Lula, by Lula and for Lula. It was his monument. Now him, his successor and his party, face the dire prospect of ending the most expensive world cup ever with tens of billion of dollars of taxpayer's money down the drain, the nation humiliated by a 7x1 defeat, and the real possibility of none other than Argentina winning the championship inside Maracana. What was meant to be his crowing achievement might actually seal his political future and that of his party, and destroy his legacy.

One gets the distinct impression that you have serious political issues with Brazilian political leaders Camberiu.
A shot in the arm for Argentina if the boys bring the cup home.

Argentina deserves to win , the people deserve a reason to rejoice and be united, they are not responsible For CFK wrongful policies and Dantesque inferno they created :rolleyes:Germans have everything Angela , the number one nation in EU, etc.

Back