baby and mom group

Hello ladies,
I am happy to find this thread. My name is Olga, 37, and I am also very new to BA and have 4 kids! :) 12,8,6 - boys and 1 1/2 year old girl, finally :). We live in Palermo, and my boys will probably join Aletheia school but I will be home with my little one. I will look for Facebook group mentioned above.
Hopefully one day soon we will meet

Hi Olga,

I just found this thread and am happy to find your post. I'm argentinian but lived in the US for 10 years and came back a few months ago. I'm actually from Cordoba and never lived in BA. I have a 4 yo and 15 months old boys and would love to organize playdates and meet new people. My oldest son goes to Aletheia and the little one stays home with me. Please, let me know if you're interested in meeting some day!
Best and hopefully we'll meet soon!

Hello,

We moved to Buenos Aires from Canada three months ago. I have a 5 month old son and am looking to get together with other Moms for play and to chat. We live in the Palermo area so I am not sure if there are already existing playdate groups or Mom's gatherings. I would appreciate any feedback or suggestions. Thank you for your time.

Hi ladies,

Very happy to find this thread. I will be moving to BA with my 7 month old daughter in a couple of weeks. As my husband is working long hours I would truly appreciate it if anyone would be able to provide me with information as regards mummy groups etc. It would be lovely if anybody is interested in having a playdate with my daughter and I.

Hopefully the thread is still ongoing and somebody might be able to advice me :)

Hello there... Me too so happy to find you!! :)

We're moving back from Ireland to Argentina in November and after 10 years. We've two sons (4 and 2 years old).
Although I'm planning to take a full time job I'd love to still make time to meet English speaking mums their children.

If you know of any Toddler/Children groups in Buenos Aires (Capital city or North, ie: Tigre, Pilar) please let me know... I'll be really greatful! :)

All the best!

I'm glad I decided to look for a mommy group myself. I'm Argentinean but have lived in the US for over 20 years. I am here for a few months and would love to meet other moms. My daughter is 2 and a half and could really use some friends. And honestly, so could I... I just requested to join the facebook group but if anyone wants to get together in recoleta, i'm game.
:)

Hi, I have 3 boys, 5yr, 3yr and 4 month old. Just recently moved here and would love to meet other moms and have my boys get a chance to play with other kids. I am a resident of Dubai where both my boys were in school younger one in Kindergarten and older in British Curriculum. Please PM me if you have any meetings or gathering for kids specially during daytime. oh and I live in Balvanera.

Hi there! I have a baby boy as well (2 years in Nov) that would love to play with other kids ! I also lived in Dubai before moving here 4 years ago, so it would be great to chat with you jpw, to hear how life has become in the city of extremes!

Hello!we Are coming to BA in september, has 2children boy 1year girl 8years,is it anybody living in San Isidro area?

Hello Everyone! are you still meeting up? I have a 5 Y.O son (He'll turn 6 soon) and I'd love to meet with other mums and their kids.

The weather is so nice lately! let's go to the park, swimmingpool, cinema, theatre, have an ice-cream, picninc, etc.etc.etc. My son was born in England and he hardly speaks any English but loves playing, and making new friends.

If there's any group or anyone is interested, please let me know.

Patricia and Alexander

Back