Bag stolen at Las Cabras, Feb 22nd

tez

Registered
Hey everyone, there's no real purpose to my message but to say I had my bag stolen from Las Cabras yesterday. It sucks, I should have known better, we were with a wedding party and I think it happened during a speech. Just be careful!

Sorry to hear that. I went to a wedding party a couple weeks ago and left phone, sunglasses and clutch on the table... I knew it was a risk but fortunately, nothing happened. It sucks having to be alert all the time!

I will also use this post to report a motochorro incident on Arnet Point Cero or whatever it is called (Libertador & Tagle, next to ACA) yesterday at around 8 pm... A lady was sitting on the outside tables with her bag on her lap when a guy in a motorbike came out of nowhere and took the bag from her... That sidewalk is so wide that it is perfect for chorros, they have a lot of room to move.

Chorros de m...

nativexpat said:
I will also use this post to report a motochorro incident on Arnet Point Cero or whatever it is called (Libertador & Tagle, next to ACA) yesterday at around 8 pm... A lady was sitting on the outside tables with her bag on her lap when a guy in a motorbike came out of nowhere and took the bag from her... That sidewalk is so wide that it is perfect for chorros, they have a lot of room to move.

Chorros de m...

I'll never understand how the women here who are terrified of getting robbed can justify using an expensive purse that is big enough to stuff a turkey into it. It is like walking around with a big target on you.

Tez, I am sorry to hear that your bag was taken. I was pick pocketed once and lost my passport and debit card. It is no fun.

Reactions: tez
Back