Bahia Blanca

You are right ! That´s for sure. On the other hand, we moved so many times in the last years from one county to the other and now have been a while in the east part of the world. So honestly, we are really looking forward to a completely different culture especially the South American. But in the end of course this is going to be a big change and culture shock. Especially because we live in Bangkok at the moment and its just hot the whole year whereas we would land in Argentinian winter :(

But it sounds like you know Bahia Blanca quite good. What is your impression of the city? Our biggest concern is that it is quite far away from nearly everything. Is it really that "lonely" or is it still quite good to make trips outside of the city etc.?

Thanks a lot!
Bettina

Thailand to Bahia Blanca would be one serious culture shock. Would it have to be there?

If I wasn't in Buenos Aires, I would either be in Rosario or Mendoza.

Just send you a private message...yes we moved to Bahia Blanca....and I am happy to answer all questions you have !

PM is no fun, no info to be absorbed by the other forumites. Unless, you are doing by PM in order to repel Dr. Ajoko.?

I know but I just told her that she can ask me whatever she wants. And some people prefer asking questions by email which I understood. At the beginning of this year I asked some questions in this forum and was highly criticised for my questions without a reason. Unfortunately not everybody is replying nice and therefore some question will never be asked because people are afraid of those answers....

Back