Band looking for a Singer (Caballito)

Katie159

Registered
Hi.. I'm Diego...
I hope that you don't mind that I am using the forum, I am an Argentine, my girlfriend is from the UK and she told me about this site..I am a musician and I am currently writing and producing music/songs with other members of my band..however..we are missing a singer..we have been looking for a while but have not yet been successful..and recently we decided that we would like to find a native english speaking singer..
if you are a singer, who is living in BA and going to be here for the forseeable future and interested in joining us, please contact me. Its difficult to put our style into words but I would say it is a mix of rock and a hint of funk..and we are looking for someone who has some musical knowledge and willing to work with us professionally.
If you are interested please contact me here(via my girlfriend) through a private message
Thanks in advance... Diego

Hi Diego
I am interested , i am english and now live in Bs As as a permanent resident. I married my argentine girlfriend, I have played and sung in bands in the UK and my musical interests vary greatly I have played Punk , rock, country ,lounge basically all kinds
I like pixies,blondie, arcade fire, adele , aretha and lots more etc...well lets say i just about love all kinds of music. I play music more for fun really but this sounds interesting? Can you tell me what your influences are and what your looking for ? Let me know even if its just for jamming or something more? look forward to hearing from you
Yasmin

Hola Diego,

My name is ivy. I am a professional singer from nyc. I sing jazz, blues, pop and soul. I have had two record deals. You can hear my covers and original songs here: http://www.myspacemusic.com/ivymarkaity

I am currently perfoming acoustic shows with a guitarist.

I would love to hear your music. I assume your songs are original and written in english?

Bueno, all the best..

ivy

Katie159 said:
Hi.. I'm Diego...
I hope that you don't mind that I am using the forum, I am an Argentine, my girlfriend is from the UK and she told me about this site..I am a musician and I am currently writing and producing music/songs with other members of my band..however..we are missing a singer..we have been looking for a while but have not yet been successful..and recently we decided that we would like to find a native english speaking singer..
if you are a singer, who is living in BA and going to be here for the forseeable future and interested in joining us, please contact me. Its difficult to put our style into words but I would say it is a mix of rock and a hint of funk..and we are looking for someone who has some musical knowledge and willing to work with us professionally.
If you are interested please contact me here(via my girlfriend) through a private message
Thanks in advance... Diego

Hi Yasmin,
Thanks for getting in contact, could you please send me a private message with your email address and I will send you some more information.
Best
Diego

Hi ivy,
Thanks for getting in contact, I would tell the same as I said to yasmin, could you please sen me a private message with your email address and I will send you some more information.
Thanks again for getting in touch

Back