Bed Bugs.

Did the mean little corner of your brain kind of want to let loose a few live ones in his trouser leg?

Did the mean little corner of your brain kind of want to let loose a few live ones in his trouser leg?

In the beginning I told him I had fleas because I was afraid the would refuse to wash my sheets. After the third trip I got tired of him picking arguments with me that I finally told him I had bed bugs all over my clothes, the ones he washed in his machines. I was completely taken aback when he said he didn't believe in bed bugs. Too bad I didn't save one or two to put on his pants to let them do their job.

Picturing him itching and scratching while singing that old Monkees song "I'm a Believer!"

Sorry to jump on an old thread--I work with a girl who has a bedbug problem at home. We share the same office. What should I do to prevent bringing bed bugs home with me? Our office has a wood floor and very little furniture (desks, office chairs). No rugs. We don´t share chairs.
nlaruccia you talked about a bedbug cover for your mattress, did you buy it here? Does it work as prevention?

Sorry to jump on an old thread--I work with a girl who has a bedbug problem at home. We share the same office. What should I do to prevent bringing bed bugs home with me? Our office has a wood floor and very little furniture (desks, office chairs). No rugs. We don´t share chairs.
nlaruccia you talked about a bedbug cover for your mattress, did you buy it here? Does it work as prevention?

They don't sell bed bug covers in Argentina yet. I bought mine in Australia. If she's taking care of the problem: hiting a fumigator and washing her clothes eith hot water and vinegar then I don't think you need to worry. It's unlikely that the bed bugs will crawl from the bed to the closet and nest in her clothes and then carry them to work. If you're still uncomfortable wash yourwork clothes in hot water. Vinegar helps release eggs from the clothing. I hope that helps.

Thanks @nlaruccia
That makes me feel better! I was concerned about it because she told me her couch is still infested.

A few people have asked me where they can get a bed bug mattress cover, but they don't import them or sell them in Argentina. I'm selling mine. It's brand new, still in the original packaging from Australia. If anyone needs a bed bug mattress PM me.

A few people have asked me where they can get a bed bug mattress cover, but they don't import them or sell them in Argentina. I'm selling mine. It's brand new, still in the original packaging from Australia. If anyone needs a bed bug mattress PM me.

Where the bed bugs the last straw? Just curious with everything must go sale.

Back