Benefits Of Argentine Citizenship Vs. Permanent Residency

Hope you don't mind me digging up an old thread. I saw in earlier exchanges talk related to Mercosur visas, although I am a bit of a thick-head and was hoping that someone (who knows, ideally!) might be able to explain if people with permanent residence status here in Argentina, are eligible for the two-year Mercosur visa in Colombia (or other Mercosur country or associate country), in their own right (not as a beneficiary of an Argentine citizen)? Thanks so much!

Hope you don't mind me digging up an old thread. I saw in earlier exchanges talk related to Mercosur visas, although I am a bit of a thick-head and was hoping that someone (who knows, ideally!) might be able to explain if people with permanent residence status here in Argentina, are eligible for the two-year Mercosur visa in Colombia (or other Mercosur country or associate country), in their own right (not as a beneficiary of an Argentine citizen)? Thanks so much!
No

Btw I spoke with my Juzgado today and asked them when I should go for the Spanish exam. Their response was that they no longer do that as there was a case in the upper court last year that had that requirement stricken.

Back