Best Carne Restaurants

Tomokoar

How about La Cabrera http://lacabrera.com.ar/ ? Have you been there? I love the corner of Cabrera and Thames ! If you want to have dinner earlier, you can go directly a little earlier than 1830 because you can get 30 percent off even good wines too untill 20 oclock.

b. wishes,
TOMOKO

milanesas

Registered
My favorite parrillas in BA currently:

Corte - Modern parrilla and high end butcher shop in Belgrano. Really emphasizes high quality ingredients, has a wide variety of cuts, aged meat and many interesting seasonal sides.
Don Julio - Yes it's touristy and yes it's expensive, but in my opinion the service, meat and wine list are really good. Book ahead.
Parrilla Peña - Old-school parrilla in Barrio Norte
Esquina de Sucre y Miñones - Open only for lunch, best bondiola sandwich in town in my opinion
Gran Parrilla del Plata - If you're in the south of the city this is my go to parrilla

Ries

Registered
La Cabrera was great, ten years ago, but all those foreign reviews went to their heads. I do like the Korean style grouping of small plates that come with your meal though- just like the koreans, they give you potato salad!

Ceviche

Registered
The best steaks and mollejas are at El Secreto restaurant in the Four Seasons Hotel Recoleta . Incredibly it is cheaper than Don Julio and La Cabrera and the food is much better.

How much bill for 2 with fine wine, in USD?

perry

Veteran
How much bill for 2 with fine wine, in USD?

Just came back from there now and the total meal for two people was 3400 pesos without wine . Price has gone up since last time but still reasonable for a 5 star restaurant . The bread basket is the best of Buenos Aires served with the creamiest butter in town .