Best Carne Restaurants

How about La Cabrera http://lacabrera.com.ar/ ? Have you been there? I love the corner of Cabrera and Thames ! If you want to have dinner earlier, you can go directly a little earlier than 1830 because you can get 30 percent off even good wines too untill 20 oclock.

b. wishes,
TOMOKO

My favorite parrillas in BA currently:

Corte - Modern parrilla and high end butcher shop in Belgrano. Really emphasizes high quality ingredients, has a wide variety of cuts, aged meat and many interesting seasonal sides.
Don Julio - Yes it's touristy and yes it's expensive, but in my opinion the service, meat and wine list are really good. Book ahead.
Parrilla Peña - Old-school parrilla in Barrio Norte
Esquina de Sucre y Miñones - Open only for lunch, best bondiola sandwich in town in my opinion
Gran Parrilla del Plata - If you're in the south of the city this is my go to parrilla

i have been there a few times. it is very good also touristy and more expensive than most but not as bad as don julio's. they also have lunch specials

La Cabrera was great, ten years ago, but all those foreign reviews went to their heads. I do like the Korean style grouping of small plates that come with your meal though- just like the koreans, they give you potato salad!

The best steaks and mollejas are at El Secreto restaurant in the Four Seasons Hotel Recoleta . Incredibly it is cheaper than Don Julio and La Cabrera and the food is much better.

The best steaks and mollejas are at El Secreto restaurant in the Four Seasons Hotel Recoleta . Incredibly it is cheaper than Don Julio and La Cabrera and the food is much better.

How much bill for 2 with fine wine, in USD?

How much bill for 2 with fine wine, in USD?

Just came back from there now and the total meal for two people was 3400 pesos without wine . Price has gone up since last time but still reasonable for a 5 star restaurant . The bread basket is the best of Buenos Aires served with the creamiest butter in town .

How about La Cabrera http://lacabrera.com.ar/ ? Have you been there? I love the corner of Cabrera and Thames ! If you want to have dinner earlier, you can go directly a little earlier than 1830 because you can get 30 percent off even good wines too untill 20 oclock.

b. wishes,
TOMOKO
Also the Noon special fixed Price Menu $640..!

Back