Best Mexican Resturant In Ba?

The best Mexican grub I know of is served at my mate's house round the corner. He grows his own chillis and only takes bookings from people he knows, which kind of narrows it a bit.
Rocket fuel is one way of describing his cuisine.

One last push for la fabrica is I found their customer service to be on US levels, once the waitress, an Argentine waitress, was beyond rude to us. Took our order wrong on our food (only brought one serving when we had ordered 2....we were 2 people...Brought the wrong drinks, would walk away when we were mid order and act like "i thought you were done". When we couldn't take any more we complained calmly to the manager and he immediately apologized, assigned us a new waiter who was the usual friendly service we get there, then comped half our meal and sent over free caipirinhas. I. LOVE. LFDT. haha

Edit to say I didn't demand free stuff to compensate, I was happy with the sincere apology, but their willingness to go above and beyond to make sure we left happy is something I don't see much here

If you need spicy Chile Use the Locoto Boliviano HOT. Available at most verulerias Bolivianas
locoto-boliviano-14c8407e291928e9f5559a3a7bb69835-100-0.jpg

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capsicum_pubescens
locoto30-6f03721b08bc16f890079c1785927f4d-100-0.jpg

The one in powder is not hot.

Authentic Mexican....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(Sorry. Best advice: go to Juanita's Taquería on PCH in Encinitas, CA four days before you depart for BA and don't leave until your flight takes off. If there is a bright centre of Mexican cuisine, this is the country farthest from it.)

OMG I'm dying!!!! I second this post!!!! LOL!

I'm so surprised about the recos for Fabrica del Taco. Has it gotten a lot better in the last year or so? I used to go there a fair amount and IMO - while it was certainly okay, it wasn't anything to write home about. Just - ok. Portions small, not anything out of this world in terms of ingredients or freshness. Drinks were good though.

I make my own b/c I haven't found anything here that really qualifies as great mexican or tex-mex sadly. I went to a place out here in pvca for my birthday last year b/c I was really in the mood for Mexican and didn't want to cook it myself. It had great reviews. It was some of the blandest food I had ever eaten.

Back