Best Place To Buy Kitchen Appliances.

JoePal1

Registered
I recently moved to Bs As. I was looking for a handheld blender (normally anywhere else 130 pesos, here they are 500 pesos or more), and a culinary torch. Also does anyone know a good place to get Silicone Anti Snore or Silicona Anti Ronquido Sleep Snore. Seems hard to find.
Thank you,
Joe

The best place to buy a blender is :-

http://www.siasa-online.com.ar/licuadoras_blendtec.html

They sell Blendtec Blender for Argentina market, made in USA but sold here for appropriate voltage and frequency.

Excellent customer service..10/10 by these guys. Bought a Blendtec blender from them 3.5 years and the blender is running and shining like brand new despite reapeated use.

He wants a handheld blender or an immersion blender. Unfortunately electronics are not cheap in Argentina, 500 is probably the going rate, if you find one you like search on Mercado Libre to see if you can find a better price. Otherwise just search the expat sales as your best bet to get better deals on used but often imported ones.

define "best".

Me, I tend to buy expensive, but quality, when I buy electrical devices in Argentina.
I have learned my lesson trying to cheap out.
So to me, "best" means higher quality, and I expect to pay for it.

If "best" means cheapest- well, thats different.

Riberio has a decent selection of mid range ones.
http://www.ribeiro.c...eId:basicSite))

If I really wanted one, I would buy the Phillips, which is a LOT more than 130 pesos.

as for torches- you need to go down to Avenida Jujuy, about 1200 - 1400, near the autopista in Boedo, which is the restaurant supply neighborhood.
they will have the best selection, real prices, and since they sell to restaurants, they tend not to rip you off- they want return business.

I saw the culinary torch at Tina's as well. They have lot's of nice things there. You will pay, not cheap.
Nancy

How about Jumbo ? Their products look OK to me, the store is nice and clean.

I recently moved to Bs As. I was looking for a handheld blender (normally anywhere else 130 pesos, here they are 500 pesos or more), and a culinary torch. Also does anyone know a good place to get Silicone Anti Snore or Silicona Anti Ronquido Sleep Snore. Seems hard to find.
Thank you,
Joe

I don't know anywhere even outside argentina where you can get a powerful (and it needs to be otherwise it is a waste of time) stick blender for USD$ 10?? Also a "culinary torch" is a waste of time. Great if you have 3 minutes to brown a creme brulee, otherwise useless (though pretty). Just go to the local ferreteria and get a big bastard! Then you can sous vide your lomo and brown it on the outside later....i'm presuming this is what you are talking about?

Back