Best Places For Expats Please

Supercharged

Registered
Hi y'all

I would like to ask you if you could tell me the best places for expats in BA for under 22 years old. I prefer not to send them on a drink binge, they will already find out Palermo on their own. is there any specific place? born in BA but gone over 32 years....expats myself by now

thanks a bunch
supercharged :D

Konex on monday nights.
http://www.ciudadculturalkonex.org/?page=inicio&subpage=evento&item=31_la_bomba_de_tiempo
nobody can go to this and not have fun.

Yes fun will be had, but whether you can do that without binge drinking to wash down the drugs is another question entirely.

it would be too sad to think that so many just come to BA to drink....too petty

hmm- I have managed to go to Konex, along with a bunch of other clubs, theaters, and concert halls, without taking drugs, or binge drinking. I guess I am just old.
last time I was at Konex, there was certainly the odor of wacky tabacky in the air, but there was also some serious ping pong going on, and quite a bit of dancing. Me, I go for the music.

Speaking of wacky tabacky, I once saw a stray dog pee all over a vendor's supply of weed browines outside of Konex. I thought "wow what terrible luck" until I saw him carefully dry each one off with his shirt and continue to try and sell them at which point I was thinking, "ewwwwwww".

Back