Best Telo in BA

I've heard that some offer full nights like regular hotels and even include breakfast! I love this thread cause I'm my next visit I want to stay in one for multiple nights and pretend to be Austin Powers.

chico said:
I've heard that some offer full nights like regular hotels and even include breakfast! I love this thread cause I'm my next visit I want to stay in one for multiple nights and pretend to be Austin Powers.

I did see a couple LEAVING the "666" Telo at about 8:30am last week. It was a Wednesday morning and they didn't look any worse of the wear. Perhaps they have an early bird exit special. If you give them time to clean up well before lunchtime (it's located in the microcenter), then you can stay all night.

Give a new meaning to "pulling an 'all-nighter' at the office".

chico said:

Glad for your mojo

hey everyone! I ve just joined this forum. I work in Albergues Online, a web page of telos, here yo have: Albergues Transitorios, maybe it will help to choose your next telo just by seeing the videos of them:p

Any questions...just ask!:p

We'd just had a lovely romantic dinner together and decided on the spot to go to a telo.
All very mysterious and somehow I felt terribly naughty, maybe being British.
All I can say is that it added 'spice' to our evening together, especially the jacuzzi.
Great fun!

I've only been to Universidad de Amor in Mar de Plata. But let me tell you, it was a great deal on a one day whirlwind trip to Mar de Plata. We took the midnight or 1am bus (there and back) but still were too tired to do anything at the God-awful early hour that we arrived, like 6:30am. Most hotels have a check OUT at 10am, so they wouldn't let us check IN to nap for a few hours without paying a full two days rate to get a few hours shut eye.

So we took a long taxi to Universidad de Amor. But we got a GREAT 60 peso deal at the telo for a 6 hour turno at that hour, got a little shut eye, AND it was fun to boot! I did realize that they PROBABLY don't change the colchon, or comforter, after every turno, which gave me the willies, but other than that. all good.

My SO seems to think my idea of checking out a bunch of telos is an impractical expense since we have our own place. I totally disagree. Why not check out all BA has to offer! : )

I highly recommend two. Costa Azul in Olivos is top notch. I've been twice and there is nothing to complain about. My other favorite is Flor Norte in Flores. The suites are excellent. The VIP suite comes with a jacuzii and even a sauna.

I was disappointed by Jardines de Babilonia. I went to lots of different ones with my caramelito and I like Rampacar in town and Dissors www.dissorshotel.com.ar out on the highway - complete with a silk blindfold, huge peacock feather and bath salts. Fun!

Back