Biden dropping out of 2024 race and will endorse Harris this week

steveinbsas

Registered

The big question now is how long he will be able to remain in office.

He was quoted as saying that he plans to serve out his term.

Last edited:

The big question now is how long he will be able to remain in office.

He was quoted as saying that he plans to serve out his term.
And he serves out his term freed of any possible blow-back owing to recent Supreme Court. He can’t be touched for any criminal act. And, BTW, he has the power of full pardon! So to end the threat to American democracy he’ll………………..

Aztangogirl, are you too young to remember the do-si-do (or perhaps dosey do?) that Nixon pulled to get a pardon?

But I think malandro was referring to a potential pardon for Hunter
I thought Aileen Cannon just declared all special prosecutors unconstitutional, cause Clarence Thomas told her she could. That means Hunter doesnt need a pardon, he gets the same get out of jail free card as Trump, right? (Hunter Biden actually is bringing this up to his court right now, but I really doubt any judge but Cannon is crazy enough to pull this stunt, rewriting 50 years of history on a whim)
Biden will not pardon Hunter.
Trump is the one who pardons convicted felons who just coincidentally he hired.

I thought Aileen Cannon just declared all special prosecutors unconstitutional, cause Clarence Thomas told her she could. That means Hunter doesnt need a pardon, he gets the same get out of jail free card as Trump, right? (Hunter Biden actually is bringing this up to his court right now, but I really doubt any judge but Cannon is crazy enough to pull this stunt, rewriting 50 years of history on a whim)
Biden will not pardon Hunter.
Trump is the one who pardons convicted felons who just coincidentally he hired.
Well, I'm no lawyer. Are you?

Back