Biden dropping out of 2024 race and will endorse Harris this week

why would I want to watch youtube videos of various idiots who just want to be "influencers" and have no knowledge or pretty much anything.
I lived in California for over a decade. Its the 4th largest economy in the world.
And Kamala, when she was a california government employee, was a prosecutor specializing in abused women, and then, a senator in DC. As VP, she was never "in charge of the border".
She did not pass a single law in California, so any objections to State Laws there should be addressed to the actual elected lawmakers of the State.

I voted for Kamala in the primary last time.
I will vote for her again, without a doubt, because she is competent, intelligent, and will do a good job.

I get my news by reading (not watching) a wide variety of viewpoints from right, center and left, not wacky youtube videos. Youtube is great for watchin music videos, or how to fix your washing machine. Its total crap for political opinion, with every dude in moms basement feeling important in his own mind.

That weird red headed guy is a jesus freak who obviously dropped too much acid. I would rather take political advice from Al Bundy, at least you know he is acting...

I get my news by reading (not watching) a wide variety of viewpoints from right, center and left, not wacky youtube videos. Youtube is great for watchin music videos, or how to fix your washing machine. Its total crap for political opinion, with every dude in moms basement feeling important in his own mind.

AMEN......!

Back