Binance launches prepaid Mastercard in Argentina

Has anyone actually been able to order or get one of these cards? It looks like the usual non-functional Binance vapourware to me, I log in, follow one of the links to the card page, there I see a "terminated" "virtual" card (I ordered a physical, not virtual, Binance card a long time ago, Binance never sent it), and none of the links to "Show details", "Manage", or "Profile" work. And it's not possible to top up the card via SWIFT transfer?

Has anyone actually been able to order or get one of these cards? It looks like the usual non-functional Binance vapourware to me, I log in, follow one of the links to the card page, there I see a "terminated" "virtual" card (I ordered a physical, not virtual, Binance card a long time ago, Binance never sent it), and none of the links to "Show details", "Manage", or "Profile" work. And it's not possible to top up the card via SWIFT transfer?
you can deposit fiat by SWIFT/SEPA etc to buy crypto and then move crypto from spot to funding wallet. You can change your payment priority in terms of coins in your funding wallet for the binance card transactions.

For Binance EEA visa card (in EUR), the payments are processed by UAB “Finansinės paslaugos „Contis“ in Lithuania.
For Binance Argentina mastercard, the card payments are processed by credencial payments buenos aires

AFIP will love this, makes it easier to find Argies working abroad in negro. For expats or people with savings abroad it will be fine as usual.

As long as people remain aware that Binance is already on the back foot regards keeping abreast ever-changing regulations, and that BETA means that there may be bugs to squash that they don't know about yet. As a bridge perhaps, but from what I've heard it might not be a good idea to leave funds in the platform

Back