Blood in the streets (and sidwalks).

steveinbsas

Registered
In the past week I have seen two fresh trails (and pools) of blood on the sidewalks and into the street a couple blocks from my apartment (in opposite directions).

I wonder of those who think I am being too negative on the forum also believe I should not post this kind of information.

gulabjamun said:
I'd pay for you to leave.

This quote is from another thread, but I accept your offer.

I'll send you the quote form the mudanza and I expect the cash up front (while they are loading the truck).

Is it possible that somebody fell and got hurt. Every once in a while I wonder what happened when I see such trails ( not something I see everyday really )

those things are usually from guys who get in fights...not from someone have a machete sticking out of their guts. Eyebrows will bleed like nobody's business when cut.

if you follow the blood trail, you'll find a bleeding leprachaun at the end of each one.

only two, you should see the streets of Croydon (UK) after a Saturday night. Best book my return flight now and warn any tourists stupid enough to be flying back with me about how dangerous London is too.

esllou said:
those things are usually from guys who get in fights...not from someone have a machete sticking out of their guts. Eyebrows will bleed like nobody's business when cut.

if you follow the blood trail, you'll find a bleeding leprachaun at the end of each one.

Egad!

At least we don't have car bombers in BA...(not since the 90's).

Or (since the 80's) people who disagree with the government being kidnapped and tortured or thrown out of airplanes (alive).

nikad said:
Is it possible that somebody fell and got hurt. Every once in a while I wonder what happened when I see such trails ( not something I see everyday really )

I seriously doubt it.

At the least, somebody got stuck.

And I still consider Belgrano A SAFER AREA THAN MOST OTHERS.

Rossiebloom said:
...nosebleed...?

Not unless they were both deliberate cuts with a knife (ala the film Chinatown).

Nosebleeds don't cause trails of blood on the sidewalk.

Pools might happen if you are lying there unconscious..and possibly dying (bleeding out).
If anyone thinks I'm painting a bad portrait of BA, just watch CSI, CSY NY, and CSI Miami.

(Big cities are dangerous, period.)

Back