Blood Test For Marriage

cruizes

Registered
I have to have a surgery soon and they require a blood test etc to make sure I am healthy enough for the procedure, which I am. I decided this would be the perfect time to go ahead and get married and since they also require a blood test I was wondering is they will accept the same results. I will be going to Diagnostico Medico on Junin 1023 for the blood test. Also I live in 1116 code. Is the location to apply the office on Uruguay 753 at the Civil Registry Office. Thanks. After 23 years with the same partner I think it's time jajajajaj.

I think that the Blood Test needs to be done in a Public Hospital.

For us, they told us the time and place to go (about a week before the marriage date at a public hospital) and you have to go with your partner. This was provincia though, so maybe C.F. is different. I believe you have more freedom to choose which civil registry you go to in Capital.

Out of curiosity: Is there a reason why one needs to do a blood test when getting married?

Out of curiosity: Is there a reason why one needs to do a blood test when getting married?

IIRC, it's primarily because of the RH factor issues, but there could also be other reasons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rh_factor_pregnancy

They say they want to know if you have VD.... Can't figure why a private clinic can't get the same results as a public hospital. Only in Argentina.

They say they want to know if you have VD.... Can't figure why a private clinic can't get the same results as a public hospital. Only in Argentina.
Oh! Looks like I'm never going to get married!

Back