Blue dollar rate

I remember this too. All my local coworkers were begging me to bring dollars and I didn't know why.... It didn't make sense to me (because there was really now difference in the rates). As soon as the paso happened it all made sense.

I was upset the Dollar was fixed meanwhile Bank employees and other Union workers getting 50% plus inflation adjustments . No one felt sorry for poor dollar earners ..!

Why is the USD going up in such a straight flat way against ARS? Very strange price action. Usually FX price actions are not like this. On the other hand, Euro is looking more normal price action against ARS. Are these able to be traded with a brokerage account?

1596168750311.png
Here is the EUR/ARS:
1596168872113.png

Well Now rejoice y'all Cripto Dollar is here..!
How to buy unlimited US Dollars amounts via Crypto currencies ?

1596207103105.png

So how do I buy this in the states with dollars and sell it here for pesos?

Set up a brokerage account in the US. Fund it with dollars and buy crypto. Set up a brokerage account in Argentina and send the crypto to that account. Sell it, and cash out.

Set up a brokerage account in the US. Fund it with dollars and buy crypto. Set up a brokerage account in Argentina and send the crypto to that account. Sell it, and cash out.
How do I set up a brokerage account in Argentina? Need a DNI to do it?

For example, if the government removed the US$200 a month limit on purchasing FX for private persons (and the various other consequences that are applicable to those taking advantage of this right to buy dollars legally for personal savings or use) then it would be cheaper for those persons to buy dollars at $90 (solidarity tax included) instead of $130, meaning the blue rate would drop down to something closer to $90.

If I may Express a different pervasive viewpoint .

The Blue dollar will always be higher BECAUSE it's where the Black Money/undeclared is handled without leaving a track record for AFIP. Would be Suicidal to buy dollars at $90 Through official Channels .. Not Patriotic... LOL

Back