Boise, Idaho anyone?

There are some areas that are left without OB-GYN's as some have left the state. In particular in the north where women have to travel over an hour or more for care. This article is from last year and it has gotten worse.

also, if other doctors can’t refer to OB-GYNs and have patients dying as a result, they will be incentivized to leave as well. Pull a thread out and the whole sweater will start to unravel.

I lived an hour north of Connecticut and had ice and snow on the ground five months a year. There's not as much of that on the Connecticut coast, but it's the same cold. One of the big reasons I moved here was to get away from ice and snow and cold.

To each their own. If you have the money, I find it a great place to live, despite the cold. Better option than Boise in my opinion. Yes, if you don't like the cold, look to the South in the US and the real estate is generally cheaper.

Fear mongering. Doctors are *not* fleeing Idaho. Schools are not "generally poor quality."
Why would doctors flee a state because of an abortion ban? Do they only perform abortions? Nothing else to do? No babies being born? No sick people to attend? Education? Could we see some standardised test scores to compare with idyllic Oregon and Massachusetts?

Why would doctors flee a state because of an abortion ban? Do they only perform abortions? Nothing else to do? No babies being born? No sick people to attend? Education? Could we see some standardised test scores to compare with idyllic Oregon and Massachusetts?
So they don’t go to prison for a patient having a miscarriage. I assume that’s sarcasm, or are people really that naive?

So they don’t go to prison for a patient having a miscarriage
How can they go to prison if the law prohibits abortion (or does it when there is risk to the mother's life? Have you actually read the Idaho law?) and are these feeling doctors uninsured? Could you site a source regarding all these doctors fleeing states with abortion restrictions?

To each their own. If you have the money, I find it a great place to live, despite the cold. Better option than Boise in my opinion. Yes, if you don't like the cold, look to the South in the US and the real estate is generally cheaper.
Nobody said it's not a great place to live. That's not the point. She already said they don't want to move to a cold place. And you suggested a very cold place. And it costs a fortune to live there. Do you want to help the OP, or talk about a place she doesn't want to go?

Nobody said it's not a great place to live. That's not the point. She already said they don't want to move to a cold place. And you suggested a very cold place. And it costs a fortune to live there. Do you want to help the OP, or talk about a place she doesn't want to go?

She said she wanted all 4 seasons and had friends in CT. That's why I posted about it.

Lmao relax bruh

Back