Bolivia

And all of a sudden Fernandez is finding democratic values after supporting, having very little to say against Maduro??? The Ks have been saying all along that Maduro is not a dictator and that the institutions work there. What hypocrisy! I guess having "leftist" friends in power is more important to the the Ks and Fernandez than the lives of the 6,000 plus people of his own "pueblo" that Maduro has killed in the just the last year. I always knew that their supposed love for "los pueblos" was all BS and that what they were most concerned about was power, but now it's even so much more obvious.

And all of a sudden Fernandez is finding democratic values after supporting, having very little to say against Maduro??? The Ks have been saying all along that Maduro is not a dictator and that the institutions work there. What hypocrisy! I guess having "leftist" friends in power is more important to the the Ks and Fernandez than the lives of the 6,000 plus people of his own "pueblo" that Maduro has killed in the just the last year. I always knew that their supposed love for "los pueblos" was all BS and that what they were most concerned about was power, but now it's even so much more obvious.

This time I will agree with you . The left in Argentina should condemn Venezuela before countries like Chile which is a paradise compared to Venezuela . Capitalism is not evil when it is done correctly ( Macris version was a savage capitalism more akin to communism that capitalism . He destroyed the small and middle business class leaving a small elite to control everything)

If you look through history the left has caused tremendous suffering from Russia . Ukraine . Cuba Cambodia , and now Venezuela . I suggest that those who praise Venezuela go and visit for a few weeks and see how the common people live . A months wages cannot even buy a roast chicken and a few eggs and this is your model ?

Last edited:
This time I will agree with you . The left in Argentina should condemn Venezuela before countries like Chile which is a paradise compared to Venezuela . Capitalism is not evil when it is done correctly ( Macris version was a savage capitalism more akin to communism that capitalism . He destroyed the small and middle business class leaving a small elite to control everything)

If you look through history the left has caused tremendous suffering from Russia . Ukraine . Cuba Cambodia , and now Venezuela . I suggest that those who praise Venezuela go and visit for a few weeks and see how the common people live . A months wages cannot even buy a roast chicken and a few eggs and this is your model ?

unfortunately that would never happen because "this time" will always be different. we'll never end up like them, they say.

unfortunately that would never happen because "this time" will always be different. we'll never end up like them, they say.

I like to clarify that I believe that Evo Morales was a good president and he helped to improve the life of many people in Bolivia . He also did not create restrictive policies for the business class as was the case with Mauricio Macri . Bolivias economy of the last years has improved incredibly and stability was a bymark of his presidency . I did not agree with his support of Venezuela as for me this country is a deplorable example of human life and the left should condemn this example as to not lose credibility . Jantangos posts on this forum always made me cringe about the glories of Venezuela . It seems that for some the idealogy is all that matters even though the facts prove otherwise . Rational thinking is not possible for these people .

Reactions: ben
I like to clarify that I believe that Evo Morales was a good president and he helped to improve the life of many people in Bolivia . He also did not create restrictive policies for the business class as was the case with Mauricio Macri . Bolivias economy of the last years has improved incredibly and stability was a bymark of his presidency . I did not agree with his support of Venezuela as for me this country is a deplorable example of human life and the left should condemn this example as to not lose credibility . Jantangos posts on this forum always made me cringe about the glories of Venezuela . It seems that for some the idealogy is all that matters even though the facts prove otherwise . Rational thinking is not possible for these people .
The case of Evo is a clear Coup.
I read the decision of the Electoral Court and it is reazonable. They say that is a human right that people decide if he is the President or not (because the referendum was decided by 1.5%), and guess what, he won the election.
Have you read the tuits of the dictator of Bolivia? She is super racist plus the 2 persons before here in the hierarchy for becoming President were arrested. Nice, she is President because they tried to kill the President plus they arrested the other two replacements.

Another twist to the Bolivian drama. Yesterday I saw the declaration of a high ranking Bolivian officer who was a in-between with the DEA agency in La Paz.
He presented an offficial document that showed a bank account in the Vatican Bank(account number included), with a balance of 335 millions of USD!!!.
The name of the account holder: Evo Morales.

By the way, if we use the same logic as Evo's supportes, the US is a gross violator of human rigts since it limits the reelection only once!!!

By the way, if we use the same logic as Evo's supportes, the US is a gross violator of human rigts since it limits the reelection only once!!!
Among many other reasons...the US is very primitive regarding human rights. Let’s see: you have death penalty, even in children.

Back