Bolivia

The youngest person to ever be sentenced to death in the US committed the crime at age 16.

why don't you post some other relevant facts from the Wikipedia page you took that picture from... like countries like india which are signatory to that "protection" yet still use massive amounts of child labor in the country.
Well, I studied the cases before the Interamerican Human Rights System against the US, but a google maps is good enough.
FYI death penalty for under 18 years old happens only in the US, Irán, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Sudan and Yemen. Besides the US all of them are islamic states.
There is no need for death penalty, in fact if forbidden. They can just sentence them to life time jail to stop being barbaric.
The work of children in India is because of poverty, what excuse has the US?

Maximum time you can be in jail in Argentina is 25 years and you can start having a sleeping at jail only regime at 12 and if your behavior is great you go home at 17.
Not all the jails are bad, if you have proper legal advice you can go to, for example, Barker:
Or to the Federal prision of Chaco that is great for criminals who were adicts because it is drugs free and they learn carpentry among other professions.
I had a client who was sentence to 5 years and He was sent there and it was the best that could happens to him.
I say death penalty is barbaric because you find it at the K’ uran and the Us society is more islamic than they want to recognize.

I say death penalty is barbaric because you find it at the K’ uran and the Us society is more islamic than they want to recognize.

I don't disagree that the death penalty is barbaric. Even Malaysia, a Muslim majority country, has abolished it.
But I don't find the Argentine Justice and penal systems any less barbaric than the American one. In some ways they are worse. As flawed as the US system is, if I were poor, I would much rather face the US criminal system (as racist and corrupt as it might be) versus the Argentine one.
Now, if I were very rich, I would take the Argentine system on a heartbeat, no questions asked.

Another twist to the Bolivian drama. Yesterday I saw the declaration of a high ranking Bolivian officer who was a in-between with the DEA agency in La Paz. He presented an offficial document that showed a bank account in the Vatican Bank(account number included), with a balance of 335 millions of USD!!!. The name of the account holder: Evo Morales.

November 13, 2019 • 12:35
https://www.lanacion.com.ar/politica/jaime-bayly-evo-morales-es-mascota-del-nid2306041
Jaime Bayly: "Evo Morales is a mascot of Chavismo, a partner of 'El Chapo' Guzmán and sells cocaine to the Sinaloa cartel"

Last edited:
Back