Bolivia

The new president of Bolivia seems to have her hands covered in blood with this massacre at Sacaba Bolivia .

Licencia para matar y salir impune en Bolivia
El decreto 4078 aprobado por Añez deslinda de responsabilidad penal a los militares que participen en “los operativos para el restablecimiento del orden interno”.

This means in a nutshell that the new president Añez has created a new law that allows for these military abuses . The law 4078 states that there is no penal responisibilty for the military under the guise of establishing order . By making the military inmune from prosecution expect many more of these abuses to follow .

Bolivia is 95% Catholic. What's amazing is not carrying the Bible into the presidential palace but the fact that Morales was able to diminish the influence of the Church in an overwhelmingly Catholic country. Ironically the new Bible toting president is divorced.

Precisely! Catholic. The dictators are evangelist. They are not catholics, they are protestants.

A windfall benefit for Macri, no one talks about his government, Bolivia and Chile riots are on center stage

Precisely! Catholic. The dictators are evangelist. They are not catholics, they are protestants.

You mean evangelical? I can only find an article in which she describes herself as "Christian" which usually means Protestant evangelical. Is this correct?

Some of you guys need to read beyond the western media. Gets boring watching/reading the same tedious western news, who are probably getting their shit from the same source. Have some intelligence to question everything, especially when things don't make sense. Him not stepping down or running again is as illegal as the "interim" government. She (Anez) illegally made herself "interim" president and yet already forming new cabinets. Why not wait for the new president to do that? Oh wait, she's planning on being the permanent president, that's why. White and Christian. Perfect. That's what the tiny white wealthy class wants. So yeah, both sides are in violation. However, I would side with the people, who are vastly indigenous, and who want him back. Why? Well, he doubled their GDP per capita and cut poverty in half, all in less than 10 years. Look it up. Pretty damn good track record. Also, made the wealthy whites even more wealthy.

everything I read tells me Anez and Camacho are extreme right wing catholics. Also, racist, facist, and wealthy. Both have a long history of extremely anti-indinenous statements and policies, and Camacho is basically a Stroessner style nazi.

everything I read tells me Anez and Camacho are extreme right wing catholics. Also, racist, facist, and wealthy. Both have a long history of extremely anti-indigenenous statements and policies, and Camacho is basically a Stroessner style nazi.

everything I read tells me Anez and Camacho are extreme right wing catholics. Also, racist, facist, and wealthy. Both have a long history of extremely anti-indinenous statements and policies, and Camacho is basically a Stroessner style nazi.

The Voice of Camacho a leader.

One dead and 15 injured as police and military forces storm protesters outside hydrocarbon plant in la Paz.

Lead bullets and teargas grenades used, despite the protesters opening a route for passage as requested .

"They are killing us in the streets"

Update, 3 now confirmed.dead and 30 injured.
Screenshot_20191119-175140~2.png

Back