Bolsonaro potential new president of Brazil serious implications

Maybe Bolsonaro brings Zero unemployment to Brasil same as Trump.? :rolleyes: Is Captain Bolsonaro, a bigot, racist, homophobic, like 99 % of the armed forces personnel ?

Last edited:
Is Captain Bolsonaro, a bigot, racist, homophobic, like 99 % of the armed forces personnel ?

Is he? I honestly don't know. He does say a lot of very reprehensible things, but truth be told, he has never been accused of assaulting or attacking anyone of color or gay. The only violent incident known about him being involved in was the recent one, where he was attacked, stabbed, and almost killed by a left-wing extremist.
The other party, on the other hand, says the most beautiful things about race, sexual choices and social harmony. It is also the party that stole billions from public hospitals and school meals from children, in the single largest corruption scandal in the history of Brazil (a truly amazing feat). It was the party that ordered his own members to be assassinated when political disputes arose.
I for one judge people on what they do, not what they say. Talk is cheap after all. So although I truly dislike what Bolsonaro says, I actually have very little to judge him on.
His opponents on the other hand....

Last edited:
vote consciously, vote null.
Coalition: Holy sh*t - Go f*ck yourself - shove it up your a*s

xm3p2vbg60u11.jpg

Is he? I honestly don't know. He does say a lot of very reprehensible things, but truth be told, he has never been accused of assaulting or attacking anyone of color or gay. The only violent incident known about him being involved in was the recent one, where he was attacked, stabbed, and almost killed by a left-wing extremist.
The other party, on the other hand, says the most beautiful things about race, sexual choices and social harmony. It is also the party that stole billions from public hospitals and school meals from children, in the single largest corruption scandal in the history of Brazil (a truly amazing feat). It was the party that ordered his own members to be assassinated when political disputes arose.
I for one judge people on what they do, not what they say. Talk is cheap after all. So although I truly dislike what Bolsonaro says, I actually have very little to judge him on.
His opponents on the other hand....

Looks like you are endorsing his candidancy?

Back