Book swap

My friend Laura has a book exchange at her store Gabriola, Honuras 5260, usually lots of English books. Just an exchange, no money involved. the store is closed for a few weeks, they're on vacation. If you're desperate, I have a few books you can have, I'm only reading on my phone now.
N

I have a lot of books. Mostly in PB, a lot of modern American classics, astronomy, some true crime, bios, Steinbeck, Ian Fleming, etc.
i don’t swap but you can borrow them. No romance stuff. PM me your wish list.

Last edited:
My friend Laura has a book exchange at her store Gabriola, Honuras 5260, usually lots of English books. Just an exchange, no money involved. the store is closed for a few weeks, they're on vacation. If you're desperate, I have a few books you can have, I'm only reading on my phone now.
N
That’s Honduras 5260

I have a lot of books. Mostly in PB, a lot of modern American classics, astronomy, some true crime, bios, Steinbeck, Ian Fleming, etc.
i don’t swap but you can borrow them. No romance stuff. PM me your wish list.
Hello, are you still in BA? Im struggling to find books in English. I would be happy to exchange is you have time to meet

Hello, are you still in BA? Im struggling to find books in English. I would be happy to exchange is you have time to meet
Check out Walrus in San Telmo. Plenty of used books in good condition. In English.

Any idea where to buy newspapers in English?
Pretty close to none available. Years ago you could find a NYTimes outside the Alvear Hotel, but I don't think that's still the case. If you find a place be sure to post it here.

Back