Bored in Buenos Aires

Hi Linda,

I'd love to go out tonight. I just arrived a few days ago and am finally settled in. I'm living in Recoleta but am happy to meet where ever.

Travis

Great! I'll be happy to go wherever the consensus decides... so long as it's not too far (I live in Belgrano).

blondie said:
Tuesday sounds great! I'm up for that! There's a nice bar, quite "tranqui" on the corner of Honduras and Uriarte in Palermo (two blocks from plaza serrano) where we could meet, it's called "Finis Tierra". Unfortunately I'm working early wed. morning so I'd prefer a quite early start (not very porteña, i know), round seven or eight??... What do the rest of you say??
Edith

right there you also have a "social club" called Club Eros, very inexpensive, an "Old Bodegon" where you can eat and drink for nothing....it feels like going into an episode of the Twilight zone.....a total contrast on palermo soho.
Try it out! (never pasta- always bife de chorizo or pork chops)

Salud!:)

So tomorrow at, lets say, half past seven at Finis Tierra? Me and my boyfriend are easy to recognize: tall, blond, your average dutch people :) But just in case, call 1138029015 if you can´t find us.

See you tomorrow then!

Im lost, we are meeting up where and what time?

I'm game, I just need clarification :)

-E

Ok, corner of Honduras/ Uriarte - Finis Tierra Bar! I might be a little bit late (I know I was the one who said early but, some work-related stuff came up...) but I'll try to be there at about eight thirty at the latest! I too am blonde and tall-ish (to argentine standards at least)! My mobile does not work at the moment so I'll try to find you anyways, maybe it will be a good idea to get a table outside... Hope we'll find eachother :)
Edith

Hey, that´s ok. We´ll be there around 8 then or something. Don´t know if it would be difficult to get an outside table, but we´ll try. I won´t be online after this, so if there are any changes by anyone, you can reach me on my cell.

Back