Boring expats

AlexfromLA said:
I'm sorry but this is one of the dumbest most pointless threads i've ever read on here. Someone is basically trying to pass judgement on a whole sector of individuals they don't even know. What's more it's become a circle jerk of endless " you're not cool, unless you do what I think is fun etc " or " you're boring unless you go out all the time doing things I find interesting ". WTF ???

I could do the same but I'd rather let you tell it.

:|
We are agreeing a lot today.

Seriously, Qwerty, I don't find it particularly interesting that you go to the zoo and know how to use public transportation......

Wryter47 said:
It's kind of funny in a way to read this post and wonder how the person has come to have so much concern for people whose lives are basically none of his concern. Is he suggesting ways people "should" live? I wonder.

It is odd. I thought the original question was a bit haughty. Like this person was having a good afternoon, suddenly felt he found the answer to life and couldn't understand why everyone else is such a loser.

What does he care what people do?

citygirl said:
I'm a little confused - do you think that going out every night means you are experiencing the real Argentina? :confused: I'm not being snarky but I'm trying to understand what you're getting at.

You can be "snarky". The original question was snarky!

mini said:
We are agreeing a lot today.

Seriously, Qwerty, I don't find it particularly interesting that you go to the zoo and know how to use public transportation......

And why is that?

That's what happens when you try and pass judgement on an entire forum full of people you don't know. Instead of these threads dedicated to name calling, maybe you should add useful information.

If not, take some advice.............

cup_of_stfu-12259.jpg

I am talking about my friends

See ya, have a good nights sleep, your so bitter, you probally need it badly

Wait.

So you sit around name calling and passing judgement on your " friends " too ? Lol. Now go back to your jet set lifestyle of going to the zoo multiple times a week. I for one have had enough of your worthless " incites ".

qwerty said:
And why is that?

You can't seriously be asking that question. I think you know. But I'll humor you.

I think zoo's are unethical & I would never visit a zoo. They should be illegal.

But the point is that just because you like it doesn't mean that it's cool or interesting. You haven't listed anything that you've done that people are finding particularly amusing so maybe you're not as fascinating as you think.

Back