Bravo Argentina

The concept of level playing field means not allowing one side to play with their hands tied behind their back.

In fact you are describing how democracy and a republic works.
Macri has not absolut power. In fact, until Dezember 10th., he has none.

Patti won an election too for Congress man but he never was able to become a congress man because he had pending criminal cases. In fact, he finished in jail.

http://www1.hcdn.gov.ar/sesionesxml/provisorias/126-6.htm

I never understood why the electoral judge allowed Macri to go after the Presidency when it is obvious he cannot because he is procesado in 2 cases and he has another 214 criminal cases. 214!!!!!!!!!!

I guess they though it was going to be read as a proscription.

Naming ñoquis deliberately when your govt is on the way out - IF that is what happened - is, if not illegal outright, absolutely in bad faith. Same as selling currency futures in the waning days of your administration.

Do you know what ñoqui means? I don't think so!

There is a tradition about eating ñoquis the 29' every month.
So, ñoqui is a public employee who only show up at office the 29th to get the check.

However, Macri calls noquis to all the public employee because he wants a minimum State.

You mention bad faith and I guess you don't understand how democracy and politics work.

The Congress voted many laws and they are valid. To enforce these valid laws you need manpower and the President is going to rule until the 10th of dezember not until Macri won the election last Sunday.

Even after the 10th of dezember, those laws are still valid and no matter what are Macri's wishes, only the Congress can abolish them.

One of these laws is the "sea law" that looks for scientist reserch to develop the fishing industry regarding native un exploited species.

My sistem works In a project regarding that law as a marine biologist so she was explaining me how does it works: the President built a big aquarium for scientist research at the marine biology public university looking for what native species can be exploited and how.

She is working regarding native sea ​​urchins for cultivating them for export.

Some other scientist is working with 3 native species of crab for developing the soft shell crab industry.

They are ñoquis for Macri.

You mentioned the "future sell" of usd currency by CB.
Today the usd official is X and the CB continue working even Macri won because until dezember 10th he has no power and the 15 pesos dollar ble is illegal.

Whatever he plan to do after dezember 10 is not more than a dream until it becomes a valid law. Hellooooooooooo.

If there are obvious ñoquis named in the last 3 months, they should have the dignity to leave themselves. Which won't happen, of course, because that would defeat the entire premise.

Macri also asked for many officers to quit BUT the State has many independent agencies from the Presidency. The prosecutor's agency for example, the General Prosecutor can be dismiss only by the Congress after a political trial.

So, that's why I was so acid.

The former opposition now has the Presidency but not the absolut power and, until dezember 10 they have no power. After dezember 10th they are going to have a very limited power because even the decrees of the President can be cancel by the Congress.

However, Saenz and Carrio already quit Cambiemos. They were faster than Chacho Alvarez. The former "cambiemos" finished with the 20th of dezember of 2001 escaping in an helicopter.

So we can deduce from your latest scribblings that Macri won't have any power until 10th December?
Is that correct Bajo?

In fact you are describing how democracy and a republic works.
Macri has not absolut power. In fact, until Dezember 10th., he has none.

Patti won an election too for Congress man but he never was able to become a congress man because he had pending criminal cases. In fact, he finished in jail.

http://www1.hcdn.gov...orias/126-6.htm

I never understood why the electoral judge allowed Macri to go after the Presidency when it is obvious he cannot because he is procesado in 2 cases and he has another 214 criminal cases. 214!!!!!!!!!!

I guess they though it was going to be read as a proscription.

Do you know what ñoqui means? I don't think so!

There is a tradition about eating ñoquis the 29' every month.
So, ñoqui is a public employee who only show up at office the 29th to get the check.

However, Macri calls noquis to all the public employee because he wants a minimum State.

You mention bad faith and I guess you don't understand how democracy and politics work.

The Congress voted many laws and they are valid. To enforce these valid laws you need manpower and the President is going to rule until the 10th of dezember not until Macri won the election last Sunday.

Even after the 10th of dezember, those laws are still valid and no matter what are Macri's wishes, only the Congress can abolish them.

One of these laws is the "sea law" that looks for scientist reserch to develop the fishing industry regarding native un exploited species.

My sistem works In a project regarding that law as a marine biologist so she was explaining me how does it works: the President built a big aquarium for scientist research at the marine biology public university looking for what native species can be exploited and how.

She is working regarding native sea ​​urchins for cultivating them for export.

Some other scientist is working with 3 native species of crab for developing the soft shell crab industry.

They are ñoquis for Macri.

You mentioned the "future sell" of usd currency by CB.
Today the usd official is X and the CB continue working even Macri won because until dezember 10th he has no power and the 15 pesos dollar ble is illegal.

Whatever he plan to do after dezember 10 is not more than a dream until it becomes a valid law. Hellooooooooooo.

Macri also asked for many officers to quit BUT the State has many independent agencies from the Presidency. The prosecutor's agency for example, the General Prosecutor can be dismiss only by the Congress after a political trial.

So, that's why I was so acid.

The former opposition now has the Presidency but not the absolut power and, until dezember 10 they have no power. After dezember 10th they are going to have a very limited power because even the decrees of the President can be cancel by the Congress.

However, Saenz and Carrio already quit Cambiemos. They were faster than Chacho Alvarez. The former "cambiemos" finished with the 20th of dezember of 2001 escaping in an helicopter.

Dr, Bajo

You and Brancatelli keep mentioning the 214 cases against Macri,CAN you mention where are those cases listed ...? Link . We are very curious, You have failed to provide this information until NOW-

Also was Macri Investigado, Imputado oe Condenado in these cases...?

Thanks

Dr, Bajo

You and Brancatelli keep mentioning the 214 cases against Macri,CAN you mention where are those cases listed ...? Link . We are very curious, You have failed to provide this information until NOW-

Thanks

They're denuncias. Anyone can do a denuncia against anybody. Just because someone has a denuncia against them doesn't make them a criminal.

CFK herself had 300 denuncias against her a year ago: http://www.diariovel...r-y-su-gabinete

Just this Sunday, CFK had 53 denuncias against her for violating the veda electoral: http://www.elancasti...ral-280203.html

Macri is currently procesado in one case that I know of. But even being procesado does not mean you're guilty.

Here's a list (can't verify if its real or not) of those supposed 214 denuncias: http://www.scribd.com/doc/284457683/Denuncias-contra-Mauricio-Macri

Dr, Bajo

Thanks

Cases don't mean much if you are an opposition politician. Just as my former sister-in-law brings bullshit cases against my brother about every month in either the Family Court (where he loses immediately in any hearing in front of the associate Judge and the main judge and only has a shot at the Rule of Law in the appellate court) or in the Civil Court (where the judge "randomly assigned" is about as bad as the Family Court), the current administration has used the court system to harass the opposition. Case in point.

Juan José Aranguren: Energy and Mining Minister

aranguren.jpg

The former CEO of Shell Argentina is shifting to the public sector for the first time to take over the country’s energy and mining sector. Aranguren will have to address some difficult issues such as the role of YPF and the future of large-energy subsidies.

He had an ongoing confrontation with former Interior Commerce Secretary Guillermo Moreno. In fact, Moreno fined him over 60 times and pressed 54 charges against him. Aranguren never got convicted for any of them.

So even if Macri has legitimate cases against him, the pure ridiculousness of the number has turned the issue into a farce.

http://www.bubblear.com/mauricio-macri-announces-cabinet/

They're denuncias. Anyone can do a denuncia against anybody. Just because someone has a denuncia against them doesn't make them a criminal.

CFK herself had 300 denuncias against her a year ago: http://www.diariovel...r-y-su-gabinete

Just this Sunday, CFK had 53 denuncias against her for violating the veda electoral: http://www.elancasti...ral-280203.html

Macri is currently procesado in one case that I know of. But even being procesado does not mean you're guilty.

Here's a list (can't verify if its real or not) of those supposed 214 denuncias: http://www.scribd.co...-Mauricio-Macri

Thnks most accusations are hot air , hearsay, etc about Macri being against Sea Urchins (I love them) and ñoquis de Papa

So we can deduce from your latest scribblings that Macri won't have any power until 10th December?
Is that correct Bajo?

100%.

However, he already priduce damage with his irresponsible comments about the future economy.

Dr, Bajo

Thanks

I did before. We are debating the same in mant threads.
Imputado means that you are mentioned in a criminal case.
Investigated is very clear.
He is procesado in 2 cases. Procesado means that it is evidence of your responsability.

Thnks most accusations are hot air , hearsay, etc about Macri being against Sea Urchins (I love them) and ñoquis de Papa

He has many cases fir how he uses public founds to finance his campaing (80% of the budget of this city).

I did before. We are debating the same in mant threads.
Imputado means that you are mentioned in a criminal case.
Investigated is very clear.
He is procesado in 2 cases. Procesado means that it is evidence of your responsability.
Dr Bajo continues to refuse to mention that Macri has only one procesado. The other was dismissed for lack of evidence some time ago. He knows this but prefers to lie about it to feed his Macri hate.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rich One Expat Life 2
Back