Breakfast

syngirl said:
I think it was on this forum that someone recommended a French boulangerie when i was looking for brioche -- Nikad was that you? I went and their breads were fantastic (though expensive) -- I can't remember the address now, I think it was on Roseti -- might be called l'Epi. If you search for brioche on here you might find the post, otherwise I'll have a look around and see if I can find their card, I know I grabbed one

Ah yes that was me :) They are on Roseti http://www.lepi.com.ar/

tangobob said:
... and there you have it porridge oats.
As a boy scout - when the hills were young - I learned quite a lot about avena porridge - try this:

Next time you are at an asado, take a small portion of the ashes while the leña is reduced to embers (do not use (ashes from) carbón, which is poisonous - old paint etc.) and before the meat is on the grill. Add about 1 grain (1/15 gram) to your porridge. Taste. Tell me what you think.

tangobob said:
High in fibre, lowers your cholesterol, low GI and cheep, what else do you need apart from Coffee?
Havana Club exquisito?:D

BlahBlah said:
It does not really seem like a healthy breakfast does it?

Well, it is not what I have everyday ;) also, sometimes you just have to leave the healthy aside :)

nikad said:
Well, it is not what I have everyday ;) also, sometimes you just have to leave the healthy aside :)

What do you eat as a healty breakfast?

I can eat something like toast with Marmelade, Kellog's with milk, orange juice, fruit or maybe a banquette with ham and/or cheese

The last one seems to be the best choice for me but I really don't see what the average Argentine eat for breakfast can be healthy

BlahBlah said:
What do you eat as a healty breakfast?

I can eat something like toast with Marmelade, Kellog's with milk, orange juice, fruit or maybe a banquette with ham and/or cheese

The last one seems to be the best choice for me but I really don't see what the average Argentine eat for breakfast can be healthy

As a halthy breakfast ( what I have almost everyday ) coffee+skim milk+a slice of bread with low fat cheese and honey :)

I always have coffe with milk and some toasts with cream cheese and from time to time homemade muesli with oat plus one grated apple plus some honey and half a cup of hot milk this is like a puree, it is delicious and sometimes I change apples for another fruit but that`s all. And when I don`t want to have lunch I just take muesli instead.

I always have coffe with milk and some toasts with cream cheese and from time to time homemade muesli with oat plus one grated apple plus some honey and half a cup of hot milk this is like a puree, it is delicious and sometimes I change apples for another fruit but that`s all. And when I don`t want to have lunch I just take muesli instead.

I don't know but in Europe only woman who can't lose weight eat toasts

I think it's ok to eat it one time a week, but it bores the hell out of me if I eat it a lot of days in a row. I also feel like I didnt eat after 3 or 4 toasts

Brook said:
I have fruit and All Bran....it helps me do great poo.

There's a lot to be said for a breakfast like this. And my grandfather used to say it all... over and over and over...

:D

Back