Bs.as Over Christmas Period

I'll need to gird my loins for this as I'm pretty sure her family would send out a posse and/or a lynch mob as I'm not technically an orphan.
I'll get back to you.

I'll be in town also these days for tango classes... hmmm, good proposal. Why not even a milonga?

Hi everyone! My name is Tiffany. Sorry I am late to this thread but does anyone have any suggestions for restaurants for Christmas eve/day? I just booked a ticket and rented an apartment in Palermo for a week. Is the orphan dinner still on the table?! ;) ;)

Hiya Tiffany ,

I hope the orfan dinner event still has room . If you are stuck for somewhere to go we are doing a sailing and asado special for Xmas day. We might have a spot for you, but it is a pay event. If you are interested let me know by tomorrow please.
Failing that you will have to wait for restaurants to open around 8 pm on Xmas day. Some tenedor libres stay opne for business on Xmas eve I would think and not all will open on Xmas day. You will find some pizzerias will open their doors or if you are looking without price range then a hotel event of some kind might be your best option. Siga la vaca ;Kansas or Hard Rock Cafemight be open,too.

Back