Buenos Aires Needs A Red Light Zone

On a side note:
prostitution in Argentina is legal.
pimping out someone is not.
however, prostitution is not regulated (there are no mandated medical check ups like in some parts of Europe).

Prostituion isn't legal, but it's not exactly illegal either. It's a gray area. It's the equivalent of a traffic violation. Pimping however is definitely illegal which is why ALAMEDA and Macri worked together to close the brothels around the city. The most prolific red zone being none other than the posh area of Recoleta.

I have to admit that for me personally most of the last 16 pages has been caught up in judeo-xtian ideology and morality more than anything else :) What can I say? Thank the Gods I am a pagan - I don't have these issues... :) (I follow the religion my ancestors were following long before that tosser called Patrick got to Ireland, that other tosser got to Scotland or all of Bede's predecessors got to England - and at the point of a sword and through torture, murder and mayhem introduced the people to their new middle eastern ''god of love'' and his imported religion lol). I am sure there are women out there who sell their bodies (or perhaps I should say ''rent them'') unwillingly - but lets be honest here, there *are* plenty of college girls out there too who want the latest clothes, the latest iphone or whatever and are happy to provide sexual services for some money... What right do *I* have to judge that? As far as I am concerned prostitution is still the world's oldest profession and it serves a useful purpose in society... Lets be honest guys, at the end of the day its our most basic need - we all need sex - and whilst we may not always be in a relationship at the time the need for sex is still 24/7... At least it is with a normal guy anyway :) lol

An Argie friend of mine who lives in a barrio privado in Zona Norte admitted that many housewives with rich husbands do the occasional exchange of sex services for money because they're just bored with with their lives. Honestly, what's the difference between prostituting yourself for money to survive, and marrying a wealthy man you don't love for money? At least the sex worker is independent and free to do as she wishes.

On the prostitution issue beware. A neighbor in Recoleta that walks his dog at midnight is a moralist and he unglues all the stickers on the streets offering massage and sex. Well he ran into the guy that glues the stickers and confronted him and removed some stickers the guy punched him and cut his lip open , he needed several stitches. maybe he lost a dental piece.

Watch out before you become an Alameda supporter.

It's all political. Alameda actually pays young men to protests in Recoleta last year and tape up the doors to the brothels. Like anyone actually believes those men wouldn't actually enter the brothel if they had the money to. What a joke. Alameda is just as corrupt as the government.

Back