Buenos Aires - not for the faint hearted

Don't remember you mentioning this before, but it's good to know. These inspectors are aminals and I don´t know who is controlling them. It's good that you had a contact who could help you out, imagine being closed down for a storage room!

Congrats David.

Potential good thing about it : they might leave you tranqui for quite a while now. If you had done it the "grey way", likely they would show up next year (right before Christmas... casualidad when you sell candy :cool:).

Anyway, now those inspectors have a lot of occupation :
- it's summer so there are many store selling A/Cs to bother
- Then it's winter : shops selling heating systems

As once said the Mexican revolutionary E.Zapata : better die on your feet than leave on your knees

Fuerza David, inspirational.

To potential customers, the store really isn't hard to get to just jump on the B line.

y...

illegitimi non carborundum

David,Needless to say we are so happy for your positive result even if you got battered in the process. At the risk of quoting chick lit I do like the reminder from Eat, Pray, Love that life was never meant to be easy. If it was what would we learn? You have maintained your ethics in the face of possible corruption and pure incompetence which has reminded us readers of the value of such. I have learnt I need to be more of a community person and go visit your shop to express my support..see you soon. Sincere hugs, it feels like a family victory because of the endearing way you made us all fight with you virtually at least.

I so much appreciate everyones support! This truly feels like a community just like my block growing up back in New York in the 1970s, we had block parties, turned on the fire hydrant when it was hot and all ran in the sprinklers, chased the Good Humor truck and always supported each other and stuck together, blessings and love to all of you forever.......

Agreed - while I know it took a toll financially and emotionally, you did things the right way & persevered. Well done and thrilled to read you are back open!

Again I am so thankful to all of you for your support. There were times during this episode that I was desperate and checking the board and seeing everyone's comments and encouragement, really helped me stay on my feel emotionally.

Back