Buenos Aires - not for the faint hearted

Words like "honesty" and "integrity" do not apply to 99% of Argentineans...........it is sad. But the thing is this; we come here knowing the, unfortunate, very realistic possibility and we get mega-pissed when it happens.............and rightly so...but I tell all my friends that Argentina has plus points but be prepared to get screwed over.

Good luck, mate and in the words of U2 "don't let the bastards grind you down'

I received another notice from the "AGENCIA GUBERNMENTAL DE CONTROL, DIRECCIÓn DE FALTAS ESPECIALES". I have 10 business days to present myself in their office to explain myself. It doesn´t say what the consequences are for not showing up. I don´t think I am going to bother showing up since this is total BULL___T. I am printing up some of those big red stickers that say "CLAUSURADO" however below it´s going to say "por ineptos y corruptos" and I am going to put one over the door of the Congreso and others over the doors of several government offices.

Davidglen77 said:
I am printing up some of those big red stickers that say "CLAUSURADO" however below it´s going to say "por ineptos y corruptos" and I am going to put one over the door of the Congreso and others over the doors of several government offices.

Funny idea but potentially harmful : maybe could it be qualified as "injurias" against "representantes de la Nacion" or something like this (don't know what qualification it could lead to).

Hey at this point I really don´t care what they accuse me of, I got left out on the street LITERALLY by the "representantes de la nación" for a totally invented LIE and I am F___ING angry.

I just read the thread, It is an absolute SHAME. I support you on your attitude and behaviour. May I suggest to contact the ombudsman (defensoria del consumidor) and a lawyer (PM me if you want I can refer to you a good one).

Best wishes!

Just be careful, I had a acquaintance spend a year in prison south of the border. His crime was opening a business, the locals didn't want the competition.

Back