Buenos Aires Real Estate Investment For Millionaires

Musicman

Registered
Are there any good opportunities to invest right now? Where best to invest and how quickly could I double my money?

Double your money in dollars and send overseas, maybe 20+ years. To double in pesos locally maybe 10 :) ;)

I invested in 2007 with USD and had 100% ROI in capital appreciation in less than 10 years + rental income.

I invested in 2007 with USD and had 100% ROI in capital appreciation in less than 10 years + rental income.

If I had a million dollars to invest in real estate in Buenos Aires I would want to know how (and where) you did it.

But that wouldn't guarantee that I could repeat your previous success anymore than you can.

It appears that you've asked a question about how to do something you have already done just so you could brag about it.

No one's got a crystal ball, but one real estate professional I know recently told me that he believes property values in certain areas of Chubut (Epyuen) could double in the next five years.

PS: I suggest you be very careful about meeting anyone in person who "knows" about you from reading your posts.

Suerte.
emo32.gif

I think any property bought in CABA in a good area...basis public transport, noise, security, grocery stores etc will double in next 5 years

I am simply asking a question based on a 2016 perspective rather 2007 - whats bragging about that?

I know other people who were much more successful than me investing in Argentina real estate at that time and good luck to them. It was a great time to invest and I am interested to hear others opinions about 2016 but maybe this is not the place.

The hot opportunity right now isn't in real estate, it's in flipping Ferraris.

The gap in market value between the worth of a Ferrari in Mendoza and Capital is staggering. You fly to Mendoza, buy your Ferrari in cash, drive it here and unload it, rinse and repeat.

While you're doing that, we just rinse.

EDIT: Make sure you bring proof with you to Mendoza that you are indeed a millionaire, as they won't sell to you otherwise.
They're very particular about that.

If the Scientology thing works out, all your money will go to them. Then you won't have to worry about where to put it. Though I have another location in mind if you really need advice ...

Back