Buenos Aires vs. Colombia

AdrianaY said:
Listen here beetch do not make judgements about something you no nothing about . I do not sleep around like a whore like you portenas with your desperate faces and fake attitudes. Or maybe you are jealous Sara cause your too fat to get a catcall or a piropo pobrecita.

Wonderful response - thanks for proving what I thought, but was too polite to put in words...!

***:D:D:D***

AdrianaY said:
Listen here beetch do not make judgements about something you no nothing about . I do not sleep around like a whore like you portenas with your desperate faces and fake attitudes. Or maybe you are jealous Sara cause your too fat to get a catcall or a piropo pobrecita.

I see you hate all porteño guys (well, guys you dont really hate, you just think they are bad in bed, dumb brutes and not good looking..hmm, at least the ones you dated :p ) and girls (yeps, them you seem to really hate), i strongly suggest that if you´re still here to go somewhere else, i could not imagine living in a place where everyone is so horrible :(

You obviously had bad experiences with people here and good ones with paraguayans, but you seem to be very extreme and absolute about your opinions, i dont believe my mom and sis and many other porteñas to have desperate faces and fake attitudes (they are kinda histericas some of them....not my mom though, she is a saint (every guy here thinks the same about their moms ! heeheh) my sis yups, she is a bit histerica, mostly moody (sorry sis if you´re reading this, nothing but love though :D)

Anyways, hope in the future you have some good experiences with porteños as well, not only paraguayans, that way is good experiences times 2 ;)

-Juan

"Extreme and absolute about opinions" sounds about right.

So far, AdrianaY has expressed her vehement disapproval of:

-- Annie (Hotyogateacher),
-- Argentine men,
-- Brazilian women,
-- Day traders,
-- Homosexuals,
-- Angelina Jolie,
-- Organized religion,
-- Liposuction,
-- Everything about Buenos Aires, and
-- Myself.

It's an honor to be included in this list.

SaraSara said:
So far, AdrianaY has expressed her vehement disapproval of:

-- Annie (Hotyogateacher),
-- Argentine men,
-- Brazilian women,
-- Day traders,
-- Homosexuals,
-- Angelina Jolie,
-- Organized religion,
-- Liposuction,
-- Everything about Buenos Aires, and
-- Myself.

It's an honor to be included in this list.

*sulks*
I WANT TO BE ON THAT LIST!

Al

Dear AdrianaY,

I'm an Argentinian man who cross-dresses as a Brasilian woman on the weekends. During the week I work as a (Gay) Day Trader, unless I'm busy with my missionary work (I usually accompany Angelina on her trips to Africa), though I'll be missing the next one recovering from my lipo. My favourite city is Buenos Aires and I think SaraSara is a hottie!

Love
Al

Alzinho, you forgot to mention that you meditate twice a week with Annie, a.k.a. Hotyogateacher. ...;)...

Sara

p.s. Don't fret about not making The List. Your witty post will probably get you included.

Back