buffet restaurant in belgrano??

BROOKLYN

Registered
I think it was on ave cabildo?? in belgrano.. it was an all you can eat buffet owned by chinos. anyone know the name? nice spread of food and the price was right

If it is the one on Juramento n between arribenos and and montaneses the name is Jazmin. I would also recommend just a few doors closer to arribenos BBQ town the Korean barbeque place, the price was just raised to 95 pesos, but it is an all you can eat, and the food is really good.

MiamiExpat said:
the price was just raised to 95 pesos,

This must be very depressing news to any expat who retired in BA five or six years ago when the price for the best tenador libre restaurants in Recoleta and Belgrano was in the 25 to 30 pesos range.

If I was still living/stuck there and sponsoring expat lunches I would probably change the reservation from thirty to forty to less than ten.

Was it Delywok Cabildo, Av. 930 ? It used to be Sushi ,chinese and parilla . Now they changed their name or restaurant to "Pan y Batata" so that may explain why you cannot find it.

It is not what you asked, but there is a restaurant called "One" freestyle restaurant. It is on Olazabal, one block from Cabildo. It looks like a nice place ambience wise. I have not been, but they have their prices in the window and the range is 53 - 75 depending on which day you go. If anybody has been I would be interested to hear their experience.

I sponsored an expat lunch at ONE in Belgrano and it was OK, but the best was the last...May 29, 2010...in Belgrano.

Do an advanced search of "expat lunch" or of the threads I started and you'll find the name and address.

yes! it was dely wok!!!i loved that place!! how is it now?? what type of food is it??? is that area belgrano?o colegiales??

I think that the common understanding is that it is Colegiales. No idea what it is like now. Google is no help in the matter.

Back