Bunny In The Cockpit

We thought you knew their wives....

Yes, some of them. But when we meet, I praise their husbands in front of them and tell them ( wives) eg "You are so lucky to be married to such a noble man"

If you watch the full video you will see that she was harrassing them as much as they were her.. there was a lot of sexual innuendo going on both ways and they even talked about how they would all go to prison if the video was seen.

I admit that I didn't bother watching the video, I went straight to stereotyping her based on the picture and her oversized lips. Guilty as charged. I promise I don't do that in real life.

Yes, some of them. But when we meet, I praise their husbands in front of them and tell them ( wives) eg "You are so lucky to be married to such a noble man"
I know this is true because I saw him doing it at a Swinger's Club - behind her back so to speak.

From the Bubble:

According to Burlando, pilots hold “an almost supernatural power,” so it’s hard to resist them. “What Vicky did was terribly irresponsible but it happened because the law allows [pilots] to do whatever they want inside the plane.”

If you didn’t think the situation could get any more ridiculous, turns out that the pilots’ defense is going for the same strategy and is accusing Xipolitakis of sexually harassing them.

“If you look at the video, she’s the one harassing them,” said Gregorio Dalbón in while representing his clients. And he warns that the are still parts of the video that haven’t seen the light of day.

It gets better, but I don't want to quote the whole article.

The only angle which justifies why this deserves any (further) attention is because this was all going on ON A FREAKING AIRPLANE. Which anyone of us could have been on. And if her sister's comments (to the effect of 'this happens all the time, it just got taped this time') are at all true, that's doubly scary and one more reason to avoid Aerolineas like the plague. Say what you will about American Airlines, but at least there I don't imagine Kim Kardashian wheedling her way into the cockpit at will.

Every time I walk past the TV in my house I seem to see this story on the news, its this weeks Argentine soap opera.
You could have a tsunami devastating parts of the globe but Argentine news networks would be more interested in some local story , especially if it involves a women with big fake tits/lips.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rich One Articles 15
T Culture 4
K Expat Life 4
Back