Camera Stolen!

People will die before loosing their pictures but they won't BACKUP.
It takes seconds to sync your pictures to your computer but still I see even professional photographers keeping their pics in their memory cards all the time.

I got my camera stolen too, a couple of trannies jumped me and got in a cab and left, it took like 5 seconds, I lost only the pictures I took that night, still, it was a very expensive item

My house was robbed and they got 50 cameras, I never found one of them. You will just have to move on. Unfortunately, cameras here cost so much more than they do in the states for sure, maybe somebody can bring you one.

AmyCorder said:
My house was robbed and they got 50 cameras, I never found one of them. You will just have to move on. Unfortunately, cameras here cost so much more than they do in the states for sure, maybe somebody can bring you one.

The OP was from 06-09-2007, I doubt he/she will check this now

You should check the used camera shops in calle Libertad between Corrientes and Lavalle, they sell hundreds of cameras.Good luck!!!

They sell a lot of stolen goods on that area (same with used car stereos). You might get a bargain, but if you buy stolen stuff beware of the bad karma :)

Dear sushi
I have to agree with the others its terribel, shitty, tragic but best to go on with life
i live in avery up scale buidling where all know eachother and my friend who lives in the same building was cleaning her floors and put a large suitcase in front of her door for a short time for the floor to dry and low and behold it was gone. she later found it in the bulding's trash with the contents gone. She packed for a trip today. She eventually found the culprit who was a cleaning lady of a nieghbor. she saw her things in the mucama's possesion and she still denied it! she was caught red handed!
que te puedo decir??? somehow i think "they" can even steal something off of you when you are neake d a a nude beach!
esteban

Hey

Seeking any and all advice or help - had my camera stolen in La Boca and would like to know of good places I can search to try to locate? Any regular shops in that area?

The Camera was a red Samsung (SAMSUNG SAMSUNG ES70, ES71 / VLUU ES70, ES71 / SAMSUNG SL600).

Has priceless photos on it I´d love to reclaim.

Thanks.

Sorry, but I would say your chances of recovering it are extremely slim. Its been stated many times here La Boca can be dangerous, robberies and thefts are common. People should leave the expensive cameras, jewelery, anything worth stealing at home before venturing there.

Philsword said:
Sorry, but I would say your chances of recovering it are extremely slim. Its been stated many times here La Boca can be dangerous, robberies and thefts are common. People should leave the expensive cameras, jewelery, anything worth stealing at home before venturing there.

Thanks man, slim I know - but always worth the try. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Back