Can a 30-week pregnant woman enter Argentina on a tourist visa?

F

Fiaz Ali

can my wife Enter in Argentina after 30 weeks pregnancy on Tourist visa?

This is a troubling question. Troubling question about Argentina? no. Troubling about healthy traveling? no. Troubling about the husband of the pregnant woman?.....umm

I'm not a lawyer, but as far as I know there are no official restrictions beyond some pedantic argument over tourism vs. healthcare visa usage. That being said, migraciones has not been taking kindly to pregnant women entering Argentina lately, especially Russians, and I wouldn't mention it, or wear clothing that makes it clear that she's expecting while going through EZE/AEP.

Yes.
I was the lawyer of 3 of the 6 pregnant russian women arrested at the International Airport. There is no restriction and judges banned to reject pregnant women at the border.

But if you are from a Pakistan, Bangladesh or India, it will be super hard to get the tourist visa - even more if they see a pregnant woman.

I entered in June at 37 weeks pregnant and there was no hiding it. Had no problems getting in under a US passport.

But if you are from a Pakistan, Bangladesh or India, it will be super hard to get the tourist visa - even more if they see a pregnant woman.
i have visa free Entry to Argentina

can i extend my Tourist visa that is 90 days and i want extend another 90 days in BA?

Back